What's up, you Fugly Fukks??!!

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by THE Troll, Oct 6, 2001.

1. THE Troll

THE Troll New Member

I'm issuing you tards a challenge.

I'm reading your board and thinking to myself that most of you seem like you've got a few brain cells left even though you make fugly.com your message board of choice.

The challenge. My board wants to kick your board's ass. Simple.

You cannot hang with the Trolls.

Most of you will ignore this message, pussies, but for those of you who have a set rally up and head on over to THE to get your asses handed to you.

This isn't recruitment, believe me. THE needs no more members, just other boards to slay.

You'll see the thread meant for you when you get there.

Later girls.

don't be skeered!

THE vs. Fugly (yer done!!)

2. Topper

Topper New Member

So whats it gonna be team, a brute force attack?

3. THE Troll

THE Troll New Member

Slobber - I strongly urge you to do exactly what you are doing now, recruitment.

It would be awful if the Trolls showed up here. Better to take it to our house, get mauled, and then return to the sanctity of fugly.com.

Props to you for steppin' up...however foolish a decision it is...

4. Stranger

Stranger New Member

Maybe we can send i'm_a_wanker and Sky et.al. over there to play. It'll annoy the hell out of em and have the added bonus of getting the kids out of our hair for a while.

Run along now kiddies, go and play with the nice Troll.

5. Sky

Sky New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Stranger:
    Maybe we can send i'm_a_wanker and Sky et.al. over there to play. It'll annoy the hell out of em and have the added bonus of getting the kids out of our hair for a while.

Run along now kiddies, go and play with the nice Troll.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

No sorry to dissapoint you but im staying put!!

6. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

would've been TOO obvious.. we all know how you pride yourself on your *hehe* subtlety...

unless.....

7. Disorder

Disorder New Member

THE retard, yeah thats right fake bitch, you're a fucking retard...

8. PinkorBrown69

PinkorBrown69 New Member

Hmmm... Well I just had a look. And after reading through 1/2 a dozen topics, I came to the conclusion that not one of them fuckers writes more than one-liner quips! I didn't see one paragraph (except 1 C/P). So what's this THE Trollop challenging us to? A one-liner contest? Well hows this Trollop.

Your a dumb fucking shit who should go back to your hostboard and play with your kiddie friends.

9. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by PinkorBrown69:
    I didn't see one paragraph (except 1 C/P).<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

was that in the tribute to a fighting dog thread... i'm gonna have to buy me a scrollmouse

10. Sky

Sky New Member

Well ive also had a quick peep at their forums and what a loud of shit its even worse than here!!

11. PinkorBrown69

PinkorBrown69 New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Pimp~fucha-Tookee:
    unless.....<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

*Shakes head* Nope! no R P, it really isn't.

12. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Sky:
    what a loud of shit its even worse than here!!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

the fountain of eternal wisdom has spouted..

13. i_dont_wank

i_dont_wank New Member

man, you lot bitch like children

14. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

you would think that if the trolls were serious they would have there own site, and upload there own CGI instead of using a free server... funny..

15. yomamazagreasymofo

yomamazagreasymofo New Member

Well, just for the hell of it, I may post something there just to see how they react(kind of like tossing an unopened beer can into a bonfire).

16. THE Troll

THE Troll New Member

hmmm...maybe not as bright as I gave you credit for after all...

what do we have so far?

Enema breaks out the turd prose. Brilliant. Fukking Pacifist. You should work on that self-esteem, butt-beetle...yes, fugly does suck, and you are surrounded by homo's, but, to compare your community to a mountain of poop??

...ok, I see your point...

That was at least creative.

Pinky-Brown,
    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote
    How's that you ask? pretty fuckin gay. Thanks for playing along though.

Are you and Disorder related or something? I'd drop this whole thing to see you and him go at it. Cripple fights rule.

sky,
    We've got some big-ass Troll Bull-dykes just waiting for your candy-ass Becky! Hope you
    re flexible baby.

17. Disorder

Disorder New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by THE Troll:
    I'm issuing you tards a challenge.

I'm reading your board and thinking to myself that most of you seem like you've got a few brain cells left even though you make fugly.com your message board of choice.

The challenge. My board wants to kick your board's ass. Simple.

You cannot hang with the Trolls.

Most of you will ignore this message, pussies, but for those of you who have a set rally up and head on over to THE to get your asses handed to you.

This isn't recruitment, believe me. THE needs no more members, just other boards to slay.

You'll see the thread meant for you when you get there.

Later girls.

don't be skeered!

THE vs. Fugly (yer done!!)
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

WAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA WOO HA WOO HA AAAAAAH HAHAHA

no no, you're killing me

AAAAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

no, please, stoppit, WA HAHAHAHAAAA

mmmmm aaaaaah snicker

18. THE Troll

THE Troll New Member

I suck-off Afghani children,
    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote

Now I've seen it all!!! Cgi-Smack!!! EPIC!

19. Topper

Topper New Member

This whole threads sounds like a cry for help.

Give generously.

20. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg Guest

For a second there I thought we were gonna get to have some fun.... until I took a look at their forum board. Man they really suck. It wasn't even worth my time to insult them. Their forum board does that well enough on it's own. Perhaps if they had time to practice.... a war might be fun. But until then, I think I'll let my 3 year old nephew play there.