whats up with assholes....

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Dwaine Scum, Nov 24, 2001.

1. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

that put cheddar cheese in lasagne? Fucking christ... thats almost as bad as trying to read I don't wank's bullshit posts... All I want for christmas, is a shotgun, and a million fucking shells... I got some aggression to release...

2. unlimited-time

unlimited-time Active Member

This post didnt get any replies ..i thought it deserved some.
    They are the same assholes who put the holes in doughnuts giving you less to eat.

3. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by I Murder Children VIOLENTLY:
    All I want for christmas, is a shotgun, and a million fucking shells... I got some aggression to release... <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Don't forget to post a picture of your purple arm when you're done shooting...

4. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by I Murder Children VIOLENTLY:
    that put cheddar cheese in lasagne? Fucking christ... thats almost as bad as trying to read I don't wank's bullshit posts... All I want for christmas, is a shotgun, and a million fucking shells... I got some aggression to release... <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Cheddar cheese in lasagna? I was(puffs up chest) trained by a chef from Sicily and that is a fucking sin man.

The only cheese that goes in lasagna is mozzerella and ricotta damnit....fucking wank asses.

5. kitana

kitana New Member

and dont forget to post pics of what you shoot

6. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by GreenAppleSplatters:

Cheddar cheese in lasagna? I was(puffs up chest) trained by a chef from Sicily and that is a fucking sin man.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Pizza Hut has one good goddamn training system!!

7. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nauseous:
    Pizza Hut has one good goddamn training system!! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

LOL, no shit!