whats up me niggers.. mc princy prince is in the mufa-trucki

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by HRH prince charles, Mar 17, 2002.

1. HRH prince charles

HRH prince charles New Member

whats up, ive been on tour of the ghettos an me outlook on life has changed nigers .. im one of the home boys now and i dont think twice to put a cap in your sorry niger ass in a mufafuckin driveby bitch.. that queen mom she my bitch, the queen shes my fuckin bitch and yer can tell bush and his cripled bitch to suck my black 100% pure ghetto cock

2. kitana

kitana New Member

prince charles
    or prince albert?

3. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Litho Kit:
    prince charles
    or prince albert?
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

god you are the dumbest piece of mexican trash I have ever seen

4. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

You pick on what she said and not what.. er... what's his face said?

5. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by I Murder Children VIOLENTLY:
    god you are the dumbest piece of mexican trash I have ever seen<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

yeah, dumbest, thats why i know how to spell...and u have never seen me

6. Stranger

Stranger New Member

You wish you were good enough to be ghetto cock Prince. I can see how that would be a step up the ladder for someone like yourself. Keep dreaming lilly ass, you haven't even graduated to 'white trash' yet.

7. HRH prince charles

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Stranger:
    You wish you were good enough to be ghetto cock Prince. I can see how that would be a step up the ladder for someone like yourself. Keep dreaming lilly ass, you haven't even graduated to 'white trash' yet.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

how u tryin to play me nigger.. u disrespect me in public like that again and me an ice T will shoot your motherfucking ass boy

8. ross_perot

ross_perot New Member

Ok Horny Rat Humper. You think you can be ghetto, you are so fucking queer. If I ever meet you I am gonna fucking kill you. You little mangled wet dream.

This is HRH Prince Charles website: www.geocities.com/asianprince213

9. FredVegas

FredVegas New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by HRH prince charles:
    how u tryin to play me nigger.. u disrespect me in public like that again and me an ice T will shoot your motherfucking ass boy<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think Stranger's a female, isn't she?
    And as far as disrespectin' you in public goes...Why don't ya close that cum dumpster you call a mouth...

10. HRH prince charles

hey u 2 punks im from the streets not some middle class inbred happy go lucky american dawson creek lifestyle like yer-selfs.. as a nigger i see a different america..Yes I was born in America true but does South Central
    Look like America to you? ..America was stole from he Indians show and prove, what was that? A straight up nigga move.. do i fuck sit down and eat turkey cos thats the day your forefathers jerked me.. after what iv just said i think u whites are niggers just like me to

11. Stranger

Stranger New Member

So you're an American indian now are you? Thats a different story. Now I will show you respect.
    Not!
    As if we give a fuck in flight what colour you are dickhead. The only colour I'd like to see you is in shades of purple and blue, from being the guest of honor at a multinational asshole kicking convention.

12. HRH prince charles

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Stranger:
    So you're an American indian now are you? Thats a different story. Now I will show you respect.
    Not!
    As if we give a fuck in flight what colour you are dickhead. The only colour I'd like to see you is in shades of purple and blue, from being the guest of honor at a multinational asshole kicking convention.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

you sound like u work for the LAPD.... did i ever tell ya we kill people like u

word up

13. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by HRH prince charles:

you sound like u work for the LAPD.... did i ever tell ya we kill people like u

word up
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

did i ever tell u that i collect testicles from ppl like u?
    yeah, i stuff em in jars with alcohol...
    and then the rest of the body is buried in my back yard.
    just dont tell the cops, mmmkay?

14. ZeeSvedeeshCheff

ZeeSvedeeshCheff New Member

whats up, ive been on tour of the ghettos an me outlook on life has changed nigers .. im one of the home boys now and i dont think twice to put a cap in your sorry niger ass in a mufafuckin driveby bitch.. that queen mom she my bitch, the queen shes my fuckin bitch and yer can tell bush and his cripled bitch to suck my black 100% pure ghetto cock<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Youse not fum de ghetto. 'S coo', bro. If ya' keep lyin', one uh my homeys might find ya' and poppa cap in yo' ass. o' maybe dey gots'ta bend ya' upside and rape ya'. Dey duzn't mind rapin' dudes cuz' dat be whut dey do t'bitches in prison. 'S coo', bro. Den, afta' dey're done rapin' ya', dey might poke yo' eyes out wid some rusty spoon and skull fuck ya'. You's ain't nodin' but some JIBE turkey!!!

Ooh my Gud!!! I em fery surry. I dun't knoo vhere-a thet ceme-a frum. Pleese-a furgeefe-a me-a. I'm usooelly a fery neece-a gooy. Pleese-a dun't shuut me-a fur deesrespecting yuoo. Meybe-a I cuoold meke-a yuoo sumetheeng tu iet und ve-a cun furget thet I ifer seeed thuse-a meun, nesty theengs.
    Bork Bork Bork!

15. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

16. HRH prince charles

yeah you may hate me cos im an in-yer-face nigger from the streets but bin laiden showed me and my home boys respect... ask yerselfs why bin laiden airways werent aimed at the ghettos.. yeah cos he knew we'd kick his turban ass if he even looked at SOUTH CENTRAL LA

WORD UP.