What's the deal with Hillary?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by JEFE, May 30, 2008.

1. JEFE

JEFE New Member

From what I have read, Florida and Michigan were asked by the DNC to hold off on their primary elections. Neither candidate, Hillary or Obama campaigned in those states and Obama went to far as to remove his name from the Michigan primary.

Hillary won in both states. Florida OK, but Michigan, Obama removed his name from the ballot so there was NO way he could win.

Now, since she's losing, she wants those states to be counted as if nothing happened? How is that fair?

Typical Clinton tactics is what most people are saying? What do you think?

2. BullGod666

BullGod666 Member

I think that the DNC shouldn't allow those states because they violated party rules. Hillary just wants to be in charge again, she's had eight years as president she shoiuld give McCain a chance. I think Obama is a snake oil salesman and doesn't have the experience in politics to run the country (except into the ground). IMHO

3. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Fuck the Clintons.

4. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

“Loath” I think that describes my feelings for the Hildabeast or at least the idea of her being in charge of any more responsibility than say the that of a janitor. Now I cannot say anything about Obama for fear of retribution for being racist.

5. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

For crying out loud, all Hillary has to do, apparently, is bend over in front of Obama, and the whole nation's up in arms!

After all, apparently that's all it takes... :rolleyes:

6. phatboy

phatboy New Member

Obama has gotten the newsletter all ready. She tried the 'oops, I dropped my pencil' trick at a debate in Ohio, she even had the strings of her thong pulled up for viewing. But it had been a while since her last 'brazil wax' and her ass looked like chewbacca after drinking chocolate milk....

7. BullGod666

BullGod666 Member

Christ! Thanks for the horrible visual, I'll be having nightmares for a month.

8. phatboy

phatboy New Member

I could have said after chewing tobacco and having the juice all running down his chin....

9. MAJ Havoc

MAJ Havoc Active Member

As long as it wasn't Chewie after having eating chocolate mousse hands-free.

I'm sorry, what were we talking about?

10. phatboy

phatboy New Member

Hillary needing the brazil wax.

She was looking like cousin it chewing on a big cigar.