What's the average time...

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Tojo Burbage, Sep 4, 2002.

1. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

...do you consider before the sexual 'frission' in a normal heterosexual relationship begins to dwindle?

I ask as I am 2 years into my relationship and my partner is moaning because, and I quote... "You'd spend more effort scoring your gear than you do shagging me".

Now, aside from the obvious that getting my gear at weekends is of the utmost priority, as I'm sure the majority of you will agree, we are still making the 'beast with two backs' at least 4 times a week, and if anything it is of better quality as I can fart immediately afterwards and roll over to sleep whilst my spunk still cools on her tits.

Am I doing something wrong? Do I need to get a new dealer? Should I get a newer model beeyatch? Answers on a postcard please to the usual address...

Oh and she's happy to snaffle my gear as well to boot without coughing up any cash, any suggestions on rectifying that problem would be welcome!

2. stymie

stymie New Member

Reading between the lines I'd say she is very ungrateful. Four fucks a week and a share of your score? You serious?

She is taking the piss out of your obvious generous nature.

Have a hard time myself getting it on twice a week the amount of shit I get through.

Ditch the bitch.

3. stymie

stymie New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Dubya G Grace:
    Now that's the conundrum, I do, more often than not still fancy the fuck out of her, and she does make an excellent Sheperd's Pie...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

So do sainsbury's! My wife can't cook for shit.
    Why did the woman have two black eyes?

Cos she never listened the first time.

4. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

YAY! i love sex talk. perhaps your lovemaking has gotten a bit mechanical over the years. stir things up a bit and add a new move to your repertoire. 4 x's a week isnt too shabby; but if you are rolling over and farting afterwards i can see why she is a bit tense. my last long term bf and i had marvelous sex up until the last month of our relationship. we lasted 5.5 years. ouch. the reason it wained was only that i started to feel nauseous at the mere site of him, and my alcohol consumption was close to nil back then. if i had continued to remain drunk i wouldnt have minded a regular shag from him. cheers and good luck!

5. Yummy

Yummy New Member

Quality really has more to do with it than the 4 times a week (which isn't a lot as far as I am concerned)...I don't know what drugs you two are taking but some have a numbing effect and excessive alcohol you might as well shoot her clit with novacaine. Think of substance abuse and sex like trying to scratch an itch with mittens on, possible but you are going to have to work harder and smarter.

If you want to keep her around then get creative (this doesn't mean you have to hang from the ceilings or do a dog and pony show, you'll have to find what works for you two...and I bet it will be more romantic than acrobatic), or you could dump her and start picking up girls you won't need to impress (they will probably still use your drugs, but they won't stick around either).

Good Luck! BTW I have been monogamous with the same guy for over 3 years and the sex is still amazing.

[ September 04, 2002: Message edited by: Goddess Yummy ]

6. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

if you try the dog and pony show post pics

7. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote
    Now that's the conundrum, I do, more often than not still fancy the fuck out of her, and she does make an excellent Sheperd's Pie...

8. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

I may be a bit biased saying this, but I have always considered myself a fairly considerate lover, I always make sure she gets her pleasure before I take mine.

We use toys, cuffs, oils and occasionally her friend, so I don't think the that's the problem...(here comes the 'show us some pics' plea)

I think I'm just bored with the whole thing and need a change. Any recommendations?

9. FagARoni

FagARoni New Member

Eef i may presume, i haf lots of experience in both straight and gay relationships. You are doing pretty good 4 times a week, but almost 2 years into any relationship ze sexual interests subside a leetle bit. That is the real point when what ees ze real love starts to grow or it withers. You may have many other shared interests and psychological support you give each other. If both people no wanna those other beautiful things in a relationship, then they won't stay together.

10. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

Just the usual coke, pills, pot and booze. usually on a Friday and Saturday in various amounts depending on the time of the month and bank balance issues.

But it's (hardly) ever affected my libido.

11. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

God the love that flows in these forums makes me weep with joy... I love you all xxx

12. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

13. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

Well reminded Nursey, I think I'll reel in the drug references as it just belittles me and my fellow forum users

14. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

Nursey, as an aside, my girlfriend is actually a nurse, I'm assuming you are, what makes them such good lovers? I've never met such an uninhibited woman in all my life...

15. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Dubya G Grace:
    Nursey, as an aside, my girlfriend is actually a nurse, I'm assuming you are, what makes them such good lovers? I've never met such an uninhibited woman in all my life...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

No, i am not in fact set loose on ward-fulls of human detritis,unless you count fugly as such...i am just ~Nursey by nature.My mother was a nurse when she was younger though,and i think having to do things like "shove some fat woman's womb back in-it kept falling out all over the bed", "sieving shit" and learning how to immediately and violently stab a scalpel/pair of scissors/biro/whatever is available through gristly windpipe in a patients throat if their tongue goes down their throat or something ...things like that will put these women back in full touch with reality and therefore less uptight about getting hands on, dirty and physiologically motivated when presented with a fine,healthy cock in need of immediate action

16. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

A fuckin' Men to that sister!

I used to ask her how her days were until I started getting told about the shit things she did at work, some of it is absolutely unreal.

It puts my 'bad days' into perspective big time as I know now when I've had one I don't take it out on her...

17. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

We use toys, cuffs, oils and occasionally her friend, so I don't think the that's the problem...(here comes the 'show us some pics' plea)

I think I'm just bored with the whole thing and need a change. Any recommendations?
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    How about getting your girlfriend to bring home a small array of miscellaneous discarded body parts from work to add a bit of spice between the sheets.You might like to take turns blindfolding each other and producing severed arms,cancerous tongues,fallopian tubes,eyeballs or whatever from a cool bag under the bed and gently teasing and probing one another with them.I find this idea explosively erotic!

18. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

I have to admit there's a strange swelling below my beltline, but that's probably the chicken tikka jalfrezi letting me know it's still there...

19. Yummy

Yummy New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nursey:
    Shhhh!Yummy knows a lot more about drugs than you,Dubya-she's 'against' them or something.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

or something...its like being pro-choice even if you would never put yourself in the position to need an abortion. I call people on it when they try to pretend it is not detrimental to their health or mentality, I choose not to partake myself, but don't really care if people do it or not.

20. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

well i've found that drug-taking in moderation hasn't been the slightest bit detrimental to my health or mentality... in fact in some ways i'd say it has been beneficial