What Would You Do if...

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by MistahJiggaboo, Jul 28, 2002.

1. MistahJiggaboo

MistahJiggaboo New Member

What would you do if, a bunch of eight foot sparrows came to your front door and asked for your furniture? And they say

"We need it cos the fucking lumberjacks are chopping down all our trees, and we need places to live, and if you don't give us them, we'll call the RSPCA on your asses"

I want some new furniture see...and I happen to have a great big sparrow costume...

2. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

You're Jewish,right?

3. aperape

aperape New Member

That is INCREDIBLY topical. hahahahahaha

4. aperape

aperape New Member

aah jews, gawdlovem.

*grem*

5. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

lomotil is george lucas

6. kitana

kitana New Member

RSPCA? i thought it was the SPCA?

this is for the those ppl:

7. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR> What would you do if, a bunch of eight foot sparrows came to your front door and asked for your furniture? And they say
    "We need it cos the fucking lumberjacks are chopping down all our trees, and we need places to live, and if you don't give us them, we'll call the RSPCA on your asses"

I want some new furniture see...and I happen to have a great big sparrow costu
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Jesus how does someone think shit like that up???and i thought i was fucking weird.

8. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Angel Kit:
    RSPCA? i thought it was the SPCA?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

RSPCA=UK
    SPCA=USA

R=royal

9. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ~pimpchichi~:
    RSPCA=UK
    SPCA=USA

R=royal
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Apparently she doesn't masturbate to Animal Planet after all.

And it's the ASPCA, you fuckheads.

10. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ~pimpchichi~:
    lomotil is george lucas<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

For the record, in my inebriated state... All i can say is that any liberal/liberal-wannabee can set their price and hope to get itt during the mufuggin' swap meeet.........

fuck it...... this niggaaa is tooooooooooo fucking drunkkk tooooo discuss specifics......... yeaaaah, fuck you all...

11. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Oh, and in case yooou didn't GET the first HINT -- fuckk you and may you burn in hell, goddaammit.........************ FUUUUUUUUUUCK***********

12. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Antichrist Lomotil:
    Oh, and in case yooou didn't GET the first HINT -- fuckk you and may you burn in hell, goddaammit.........************ FUUUUUUUUUUCK***********<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

so what exactly are you trying to say?

13. Orange Guppy

Orange Guppy New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by MistahJiggaBoo:
    What would you do if, a bunch of eight foot sparrows came to your front door and asked for your furniture? And they say

I want some new furniture see...and I happen to have a great big sparrow costume...
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I would think that you must have been having a bad trip.

14. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Orange Guppy:
    I would think that you must have been having a bad trip.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Naw,he's just a retard.

15. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

so you're saying you are jewish then lomo?

16. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

From the waist down, yeah...

Damn, I don't even fucking remember typing that shit this morning...

17. Yummy

Yummy New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Antichrist Lomotil:
    From the waist down, yeah...

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Damn another ruined dick!

18. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Not like you'd ever see it...

19. Yummy

Yummy New Member

Not like you'd ever see it...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

awww, maybe I could see it if I used a magnifying glass...poor Lomo

20. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Goddess Yummy:
    awww, maybe I could see it if I used a magnifying glass...poor Lomo<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

It's hidden inside one of the folds... Keep searching...