What was I saying?

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Yummy, Jul 29, 2003.

1. Yummy

Yummy New Member

Can I recapture the enjoyment that came from the first few precious days at Fugly? It really was shear joy for a short while. And suddenly it was passed out on my couch farting and snoring and there was no joy. Only annoyance and bitterness. So I left for a long long long time. Did I miss anything? Has anything changed?

2. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

go away you nigger loving kike

3. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg Guest

Didn't you have a fued with my brother? I'll tell him you're back.

4. Tryme

Tryme New Member

Funny how my log in worked after not using it for like 9 months and the next day it doesn't...I have emailed Mr. Fugly and I am sure either he will fix my old log on or do the same thing to this one...haha.

Thanks for the warm welcome IMC...and I am not a kike.

As for Cheez's brother, he always hated me but I think he didn't pass rash inspection at the rest area on 301 and is just bitter.

5. Lost Focus

Lost Focus New Member

what proof do we have of said yumminess? u could be a cock gobbling gutterslut looking like uve taken the business end of a baseball bat to the face and no one would b the wiser?

if im wrong, of course i stand corrected. maybe

6. unlimited-time

unlimited-time Active Member

You wouldnt be wrong..she's posted a pic and she looks like a dog has had a fight with her face.And won.

7. Lost Focus

Lost Focus New Member

cool

i got attacked by an alsation once, bit around my eye, but i was about 10 or something, no scars, pretty scary memory tho.

8. unlimited-time

i got bit on the nose by a sausage dog when i was 7.

9. Lost Focus

Lost Focus New Member

cool

i bet those can be savagey bastards sometimes

10. unlimited-time

Yeah fuckin hate the little bastards.

11. Tryme

Tryme New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Lost Focus:
    could be a cock gobbling gutterslut looking like uve taken the business end of a baseball bat to the face and no one would b the wiser?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I tend to stay out of the gutters when cock gobbling...as for the baseball bat bit, my features are pretty symetrical with no major scars. But I am a fat chick which seems unfogivable here (yet there are several fat slobs here who haven't seen their dicks in years but they are guys so it is ok).

Good thing I am smart and charming so everybody loves me.

12. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

I swear, if you don't get rid of the 'fire flower' in your goddamn sig I'm going to beat you to a bloody pulp.

13. Tryme

Tryme New Member

Amazing how in the past I had hairy men's asses and diseased genitals and I don't remember you ever complaining. But a fire flower you can't stand? haha

I will try and find something less offensive.

14. Lost Focus

Lost Focus New Member

fire flower could b a gay icon or somethin

well i was half right u gobble cock, but not in gutters, or some shit.

15. Tryme

Tryme New Member

Well I changed it to a dancing hamster...there is nothing gay about that...haha

16. Lost Focus

Lost Focus New Member

its kinda hypnotic tho, when u get staring at it..

17. unlimited-time

Where there fuckin pic of goddess yummy..i know its here somewhere

18. unlimited-time

*where's that

19. Tryme

Tryme New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by unlimited time:
    Where there fuckin pic of goddess yummy..i know its here somewhere <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I have the original somewhere if you want me to look for it...or were you looking for one that had been fused to another picture?

I think is great you saved a picture of me for almost a year...to bad I could never keep you or Rat straight. Are you the one with the mouth rot or the one with the picture of your ass on a toilet? Or were they the same person?

20. unlimited-time

If i had saved your pic why would i be asking where the fuck was it on this forum?
    And the sexy bitch on the toilet was Rat and she was also the one who had dental work.