What the hell is wrong with females?

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by GreenAppleSplatters, Apr 27, 2002.

1. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

The girl that I was sleeping with(and working with) now has a boyfriend. Now,I have no problem with this,seeing as we were just sleeping together,not a thing serious about it.

But instead of being cool about and saying "Hey,I'm seeing someone" or whatever,she just stops talking to me.She hasn't said ten words to me in a week.She hasn't even told me that she's seeing this dude. She just quit talking to me altogether.

What the fuck man? Was she terrified that she would hurt my feelings? She wouldn't cause I've had a lot worse happen to me.But fuck,she could at least be a straight shooter and not avoid me or bullshit me.

Goddamn women these days,I'm never getting married....

2. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

SEE? didn't i tell you asswipe? Kill them... No fuss, no muss...

3. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

And get yourself a body-sized heating pad to keep them warm... Or an electric blanket...

4. timeforyumyums

timeforyumyums New Member

Im stayin as far away from this one as I possibly can. Just for the simple fact that I dont ever get women.

GOOD LUCK AND I LOVE YOU!

P.S I think she's avioding you so that you will see the " Im tryin to make you jealous and im tryn to hide the fact that I still like you" front.

SHHHH............

5. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Reminds me of last week's episode of "Greg the Bunny"...

6. GreenAppleSplatters

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by I Murder Children VIOLENTLY:
    SEE? didn't i tell you asswipe? Kill them... No fuss, no muss...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I would but then I couldn't fuck 'em.Well,not legally anyway.

7. GreenAppleSplatters

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by U my little pussy fart:

P.S I think she's avioding you so that you will see the " Im tryin to make you jealous and im tryn to hide the fact that I still like you" front.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think you may be right.We had a nice talk a few nights ago and I'm pretty sure she still wants me.

She's got a fucking sweet ass,I'm gonna get her drunk and try some anal.

8. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by SeenGrappleAtters:
    I would but then I couldn't fuck 'em.Well,not legally anyway.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Never stopped me...

9. timeforyumyums

timeforyumyums New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by I Murder Children VIOLENTLY:
    Never stopped me...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Smooth...real smooth