What the hell are IMC, PimpDaddy and PsychoBob doing moderat

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Snooguns, Jan 13, 2001.

1. PinkorBrown69

PinkorBrown69 New Member

Snooguns, SHUT THE FUCK UP!
    Your giving us brits a bad rep,
    I Bet your a Traffic-worden or a toilet attendent or something like that to be such a wingeing prick.
    Right hand raised, even if Pimpdaddy did call me a, what was it now oh yer
    "Cockrippin Flammer"
    IMC whats Snooguns I.P?

2. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by PinkorBrown69:
    Snooguns, SHUT THE FUCK UP!
    Your giving us brits a bad rep,
    I Bet your a Traffic-worden or a toilet attendent or something like that to be such a wingeing prick.
    "Cockrippin Flammer"
    IMC whats Snooguns I.P?
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

194.82.103.71 I think its a dialup though.. but thats a start. Leeds University

3. PinkorBrown69

PinkorBrown69 New Member

Thanks guys.
    By the way was it Either of U 2 trying 2 get in to my system last night? Ive got the I.P
    But cant/couldnt be arsed to Find out/retaliate(yet)

4. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by PinkorBrown69:
    "Cockrippin Flammer"
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

it was a cockraping flamer

5. kitana

kitana New Member

wow, a whole year later

6. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

wow.. kuntana looked at the date before replying.. will wonders never cease

7. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by pd:
    wow.. kuntana looked at the date before replying.. will wonders never cease <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

its the worm, i tell ya!

8. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by parasite kit:
    its the worm, i tell ya! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

9. Disorder

Disorder New Member

fugly is great, fugly kicks fuckin' ass.. I've even got a 'fuglyexchange' banner on my page.. even though no ones clicked on it yet (sorry).. I would expect my posts to get deleted if i said that fugly sucks the cock of lebonese newborns... but i didnt.. well.. i did.. but nothing was meant by it.. you know what i mean.

but it is a bit unfair to announce the fact that nobody moderates this forum when infact 3 people do.. So, you just put your names on the front page. When a person has the (for want of a better description) *damn cheekyness* to post some miserable attention seeking drivel about how much their site is better and get their posts deleted they know they were being a whiney church-goin', homemade-lemonade-guzzlin', book-swattin', early-risin', socially-seperated, upper-classed white trash ho..

10. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

wow.. i was expecting retarded spic whore kuntana to reply to this thread like it's a current one

11. Fetus

Fetus New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by PinkorBrown69:
    Thanks guys.
    By the way was it Either of U 2 trying 2 get in to my system last night? Ive got the I.P
    But cant/couldnt be arsed to Find out/retaliate(yet)
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Do a traceroute.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote
    I officially declare that IMC is my god dam hero.

12. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nursey:

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

not that worm

this one:

13. Disorder

Disorder New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by parasite kit:
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

mom?

14. D

D New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Disorder:
    mom?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Jeez... How's Uncle Sam in your part of "America". Don't worry i get confused as well. So many people start saying "Mom" just by walking into a MCDonalds in the fucking UK

15. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg Guest

Why do people say "Mom" when they walk into a McDonalds? I thought you used "Mum".

16. D

D New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Cheezedawg the Heartbroken:
    Why do people say "Mom" when they walk into a McDonalds? I thought you used "Mum".<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well... 99.9999999999999'% of people in the UK say Mum (or mam). Only the Fat sam wannabes say "mom". Usually when they wanna suck some American ass.

I got the right idea. I found an American who likes sex... English girls... sex with english girls and he has a lot of Money.

Even though I have my Engagement ring (got it on Friday), I can't say shit like that. Wwhen I am married (july 2003) I will officially be allowed to say "mom"

17. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by wank*:
    Only the Fat sam wannabes say "mom". Usually when they wanna suck some American *ass*. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

or 'dude' -with embarressingly,inappropriate frequency,considering their upbringing,nationality and culture...

18. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

There can be no mistaking the differance between using words outwith normal dialect in a tongue and cheek manner,or on odd occasion because under certain circumstances it is the best word for the context...and totally changing the way one speaks to certain groups in order to appear 'cool' and slip into the safety of merging with the group.Not to me anyway.

19. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

Jesus, the thought of wank being an american citzen made ne nauseous

20. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member