What the hell are IMC, PimpDaddy and PsychoBob doing moderat

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Snooguns, Jan 13, 2001.

1. Snooguns

Snooguns New Member

If these three are running this site no wonder it's gone so downhill.

2. Fecal Leaker

Fecal Leaker New Member

Suck my filthy cock, SNOOGUNS

------------------
    Eat shit and live.....1000 flies can't be wrong

3. Snooguns

Snooguns New Member

Id love to (!), but I imagine Bob, IMC or Pimpdaddy are doing that for you already

4. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

Ooooops!I'm the guilty party!I can't resist all the fine cock i find when doing my rounds here!!!

5. Anti-Thesis

Anti-Thesis New Member

Shut up snooguns... We still don't like you...

I'm gonna go smoke some more weed.... Maybe take another t4...

6. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

snoogums IP address if anyone cares 194.82.103.77 ... Hes just mad that funbobby got mark hollz before he did

7. Snooguns

Snooguns New Member

Wow! He smokes weed he's dead cool. Oh no he fucks sheep he's not so cool.

8. Snooguns

Snooguns New Member

So IMC you must run this site as you've just wiped one of my messages off. Well fuck you, it appears that you can't take any criticism whatsoever you big girl's blouse. This site HAS gone downhill, it's not very funny anymore. This has become the Steve Martin of websites...

9. I HATE NAGGERS

I HATE NAGGERS New Member

so get the fuck out and go somewhere funny you cockgobbler

10. Tweak123

Tweak123 New Member

snoogons is a cumguzzling bucket of aids, herpes, and syphllis roled into one. he gets all the stds on his bi yearly trips to san francisco where he meets his 2 male partners lance and antuan. he plays the role of the girl and he is a bitch. he likes to lie on his back while recieving fellatio from antuan while lance takes a shit in his mouth. so anyways, because of this fruit ful he will die within the next 3-4 months, so dont worry about him.

------------------
    "theres nothing better than a well oiled midget"

11. Snooguns

Snooguns New Member

Pity that Lance and Antuan were your father and brother you cocksmoker. I can't understand why ppl can't take criticism of this site...

12. Snooguns

Snooguns New Member

I'd rather be "unpopular" than be "friends" with you lot, you really kiss each other's asses don't you? Anyone who criticises Americans or this website is an asshole, although I suppose that IMC's racist "niggers of the UK" post was OK though. This is getting really boring having to defend myself all the time.

13. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

RIGHT HAND!

14. I HATE NAGGERS

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Snooguns:
    I'd rather be "unpopular" than be "friends" with you lot, you really kiss each other's asses don't you? Anyone who criticises Americans or this website is an asshole, although I suppose that IMC's racist "niggers of the UK" post was OK though. This is getting really boring having to defend myself all the time.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

It wasn't IMC you fucking bogtrotting asswipe, it was me that called you "niggers of the UK"....
    As for being bored, we are sorry that we can't liven things up for you a little..as far as defending yourself all the time..well that's what being a nigger is all about,
    fuck you very much.

15. Baby Girl

Baby Girl New Member

As to the comment made about who runs this site, I am curious also. Free forum or what? So why then do "my threads" as you say, get deleted. I joined this site because I like a good discussion. Do you really expect this to go over well if you keep doing that? I only want to join in in conversation, not be called a CUNT. You know who you are. But you don't know shit about me......

16. I HATE NAGGERS

fuck you CUNT. Go start your own forum.

17. Baby Girl

Baby Girl New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by I HATE NIGGERS:
    fuck you CUNT. Go start your own forum.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>don't want one. Just want to talk about whatever...lets get it on

18. I HATE NAGGERS

you start...

19. Baby Girl

Baby Girl New Member

Oh, by the way"i hate niggers" fuck you.

20. I HATE NAGGERS

good start!