What the FUCK!?

Discussion in 'Complaints, Requests and Suggestions.' started by phatboy, Sep 29, 2007.

1. phatboy

phatboy New Member

Okay, Im drunk, but I get online open my fugly forum shortcut, leave a rather sketchy review of 'The Kingdom' and then go and then go back to the forum list, click on 'general mayhem' and the link opens up Ebay and a search for 'funny jokes'.

Is someone getting paid for that kind of shit? Or did Grim do it?

2. TheGrimJesus

TheGrimJesus New Member

I didn't do shit the site has been shit for me for 2 weeks. The last 4 days it's become almost unusable. I get linked all over the place clicking something.

I know it's not me because it's my home PC & Laptop. Plus I just did a fresh format install of Vista and still the site is shit.

3. Reizvolles

Reizvolles Active Member

Next time it happens, take notes if you're not drunk. Sounds like XSS is being used.

4. phatboy

phatboy New Member

It only happened that once. But It threw me off. I thought I had went to ebay, I was like 'what the fuck am I buying funny jokes for, if I put those on the forum they will think someone hacked my account'.....

5. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

I'm afraid I've got no other way to break this to you two... You got it. The Big One. Time to cash in all your annuities and plan a trip because time is short.