what the fuck?!

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by sparky69, Jan 6, 2002.

1. sparky69

sparky69 New Member

what is the fuckin point 2 all these shitty posts from all these newbies? i hate all this crap it is like pointless and really quite annoying. i think that the moderators should like moderate the posts of newbies and take them off. for example... one person posted a post that just said post count. what the fuck is that? they just were cluttering up tha forums and being a dumb ass. i hate that shit. thats y i havnt been on here n forever cause of dumb asses that shouldnt b alowed 2 live. this crap is begining 2 become pointless!

2. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

hahahahahahahahaha!SPANKY@!@!

3. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Spanky's thread title
    what the fuck?! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

are you talking about spanky??.. what moderators??

4. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg Guest

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Sparky:
    what is the fuckin point 2 all these shitty posts from all these newbies? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You are one stupid, sorry, son of a bitch, Spanky.

5. Psycho Bob

Psycho Bob New Member

fish bathtowel wardrobe

6. sparky69

sparky69 New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by pd:
    are you talking about spanky??.. what moderators??<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

thats what im sayin... we need them!

7. sparky69

sparky69 New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Psycho Bob:
    fish bathtowel wardrobe<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

and what is that?

8. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Sparky:

thats what im sayin... we need them!
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

and...if we get them...i think they should,like moderate!

9. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

10. sparky69

sparky69 New Member

damn strait!

11. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

I would like to dedicate the sun in this pic to Spanky,and the llama to Disorder

12. Disorder

Disorder New Member

why me? i've just had 2 and a half weeks of straight sex.. me and claudia did it 3 times in a row (quite proud i am) and even in the shower (MMmmmm) but that doesnt make any difference... actually, now i look at the llama.. i cant help but feeling just a little horny....

13. Disorder

Disorder New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote
    young and flush-faced is about right..
    woodenly? Actually, i think i handled it like a pro..
    awkward? she loved it!
    angular? missionary..
    jerky thrusts? well, i dont have sex while keeping still!!
    short-sighted,cheerless,anaemic looking fraulein ? actually, shes very beautiful and posesses amazingly sharp eyesight good character, judgement and shes far from anaemic cos shes got a a sexy fat bum. Pics coming soon.. gotta wait for my bud Leroy to get 'em off his digicam first...

the pic is old.

no need.

what? do i remind you of the hairy llama? or the eager young stud? please.. let it be the latter..

14. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

read 'jerky disjointed thrusts'
    ...and UT has a huge fat ass but she's still anaemic-look:

And the llama reminds me of you because of the courageous way it lets the likes of IHN relieve his daily burdens up it's tender womanly bottom.Bravo Disorder!Good man.

15. sparky69

sparky69 New Member

thanks alot nursey.
    now go get me my morphine!
    the pain is back

16. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

Straight away my little jammy-poppet!!!
    *whips Spanky's shorts down, slides ready loaded syringe from garter belt, pulls stringe cap off with teeth and STABS into Spanky's shiney little round buttock*

17. sparky69

sparky69 New Member

YES YES YES
    OH YES
    I WANT MORE
    UUUHHHH!!!

18. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

*POP....into other buttock*

19. sparky69

sparky69 New Member

*sparky overdoses*

20. sparky69

sparky69 New Member

and rolls around on tha floor having muscle spasms then he gets up and c's beetles crawling out of his skin and jumps out of the window trying 2 kill himself. failing he lays at the bottom of his window blacked out with a broken leg and 2 teeth missing. then he is rushed from his window 2 the hospital where all of his clothes were ripped off of him by nursey and then he was raped hard and madly. then he was put into the intensive care unit and stayed there untill he finally regained consiousness. remembering his night with nursey he called her 2 his room and they had sex 4 23 hours. nursey having 256 orgasms in that time. then she saw the error in her ways and dumped pimp and ran off with sparky 2 find a chapel in vegas 2 get married. on the honey moon nursey was fucked so hard that she had a heart attack and was never heard from again.