What the fuck remakes are getting out of control.

Discussion in 'Movies and Television' started by TheGrimJesus, Feb 8, 2006.

1. TheGrimJesus

TheGrimJesus New Member

They are Remaking The Warriors, one of my favs. They are also talks right now to remake The Predator.

The Warriors is going to suck ass for many reason you can't redo the perfection of the first one placing it in LA and adding a bunch of martial arts bullshit.

I mean come the fuck on does everyone know Martial Arts out of the womb? I mean you join a gang and you get sent to Ralph Macchio too learn wax on wax off? Anyway I can not go see this shit hole.

Now as for The Predator remake, OK I can swallow this. I mean its the fucking Predator one of the badest of bad asses. Arnold is to old so of course we will have a new leading man. Me first name that pops that would work that you in your head could go toe to toe with The Pred.

Vin Diesel sure he appears to be a cock hole, but he can play a badass really good. But no its not good old Vin who would perfect for the role. Oh no who are we looking to fight the baddest Alien next to the Queen.

WWE loser Jon "Wigger" Cina you heard it here first the fucker is up for the lead role in the movie. What the fuck is Hollywood smoking? Because I want 200 pounds of the shit on my door step tomorrow so I can see where the fuck they are coming from. Jon Cina will not put my ass in a movie seat. I do not care if they make The Pred 20 feet tall and he bang Isabella Soprano in the ass for the first half of the film.

Its just not going to happen. Fuck Hollywood for this shit.

2. smurfslappa

smurfslappa New Member

Yeah I'd like to see the Predator fight Riddick

3. DrBungle

DrBungle New Member

With as many stories as the predator has I don't see the need for a remake.

Predator Vs. Batman gets my vote.

4. Schmed

Schmed New Member

More like the Predator versus who ever has the movie rights to Bat-man, WB perhaps....