What should Syco Drink tonight?

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by SycoTik, Jul 15, 2002.

1. SycoTik

SycoTik New Member

All i got is vodka but I could always mix it with stuff, if not tonight then tomorrow night. I am opened to suggestions so I can get completely and utterly wasted. It's been a great weekend.

2. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

Weedkiller.

3. nerpsen

nerpsen New Member

Go with the weedkiller like Nursery suggested. Failing that, try some chlorine bleach.

4. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Bitch of the Year:
    Go with the weedkiller like Nursery suggested. Failing that, try some chlorine bleach.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Like i said to Pimp last time someone called me 'Nursery',it's always the most boring annoying assholes that call me that, no doubt thinking they are being cutting,original and witty.
    Anyway,speaking of weeds,that bush of yours is looking hideously prolific,Neri.

5. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Try the [ code ] [ /code ] tags, they give you a fixed-width font.

6. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nursey:
    Like i said to Pimp last time someone called me 'Nursery',it's always the most boring annoying assholes that call me that, no doubt thinking they are being cutting,original and witty. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

yep.. said it she did.. it's usually twinned with the oh so mundane 'Pimple'
    *yawns at Nth person to use aforementioned "witticism"*

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Anyway,speaking of weeds,that bush of yours is looking hideously prolific,Neri.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

dayyum!!.. trim that quim!!

7. kitana

kitana New Member

ummm, i have only tasted smirnoff ice, bacardi limon n silver, n teguila n brandy. i dunno shit in that area

8. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

Draino mixed with lye...

9. Ministersf

Ministersf New Member

Has anyone suggested "Liquid Plumber" yet? I want to suggest that or it's substitute Papov Vodka, the "King Cobra Malt Beverage" of potato alchohol.

H H
    | |
    OH-C-C-H = Your Friend
    | |
    H H

10. Ministersf

Ministersf New Member

Hey, my molecule didn't come out right! Spaces are messed up on HTML.