what should battered women do?

Discussion in 'Jokes, Funny Stories and other Text.' started by ratatouille, Jan 23, 2002.

1. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

the dishes if they know what's good for them.

2. battlesausage

battlesausage New Member

Ill punch your mothers tits in if she doesnt mind her herpes infected mouth!

3. sparky69

sparky69 New Member

i think that battle sausage is a midget.

4. sparky69

sparky69 New Member

but u better watch out cause those gnomes are mean people that have been known 2 cast evil spells on people. and i dont wanna trun n2 a frog
    lol

5. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

so that mescalin nursey injected you with still has a hold eh?

6. sparky69

sparky69 New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Pimp - the Perfect Period Predictor:
    so that mescalin nursey injected you with still has a hold eh?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

na it kinda wore off after a while. i was kinda disapointed 2 cause she said that it would b the best trip[ i hav ever had.... oh well nothing matters anyway and no one loves me so i think that ill go kill myself. good bye all. i leave my led zeppelin thing 2 nursey considering that she did it 2 begin with. i leave my name 2 pimp just cause he has the best taste n different names. the rest of u can suck my cock cause every one else is a dick.

na im not gonna do it i am gonna get laid 2night there is no way i can do it with that 2 look 4ward 2
    lol

7. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Spunktactular:

i think that ill go kill myself.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

DO IT YOU FUCKING RETARD SPAZ And quit your incessant babbling as well. Nobody wants to hear it and you are ruining this thread. And every other one you post in.

8. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by rattila the hun:
    And quit your incessant babbling as well. Nobody wants to hear it and you are ruining this thread. And every other one you post in.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

i want to hear it.. spankys cool...

9. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

I luv Spanky,as a matter of fact.
    NE1 got a problem with that?Gud-cos i don't care 2 fux!

10. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Sparktactular:
    i leave my name 2 pimp just cause he has the best taste n different names.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

thanks spanky .. i'll take good care of it *salutes*

11. sparky69

sparky69 New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by rattila the hun:

DO IT YOU FUCKING RETARD SPAZ And quit your incessant babbling as well. Nobody wants to hear it and you are ruining this thread. And every other one you post in.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

"retard spaz" what the fuck is that? i used 2 say that back n 3rd grade is that the best that u can do? i hope 2 god that its not. if so that is pretty sad.
    fuck you
    u r another one of the people that i was talkin about that hav started posting here and think that they own the place well let me tell u this u dont and u r worth nothin so shut the fuck up i hav got every opne else on my side so back the fuck up

12. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Sparktactular:
    shut the fuck up i hav got every opne else on my side so back the fuck up<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

w0rd© bro.. you da shit

13. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

"retard spaz" what the fuck is that? i used 2 say that back n 3rd grade is that the best that u can do? i hope 2 god that its not. if so that is pretty sad.
    fuck you
    u r another one of the people that i was talkin about that hav started posting here and think that they own the place well let me tell u this u dont and u r worth nothin so shut the fuck up i hav got every opne else on my side so back the fuck up
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Im not on your nigger faggot side... leave me out of this bunboy

14. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

no you're disorders nigga... role model for the new millenium

15. sparky69

sparky69 New Member

he hasnt been here 4 ever either. where is d at?

16. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

i don't know where he is, i could tell you why i think he hasn't posted much recently but i don't want to be accused of picking on him

17. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Sausagesnuggler:
    Ill punch your mothers tits in if she doesnt mind her herpes infected mouth!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Is this real? or like a 12 year olds cry for help?

18. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg Guest

the dishes if they know what's good for them.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I was gonna say "Learn to shut the fuck up." But I was wrong as usual. Usually after a long day of woman beating, I like to come home to a hot bath and a cold budweiser. Ahhh. Nothing beats a Bud. And if that bitch don't have it opened for me, she better have by my fuckin slapjack ready so I can whip the living daylights out of her fuckin' ass! Stupid whore! I'LL BREAK YOUR FUCKING TEETH AND FORCE YOU TO EAT ICE YOU LAZY CROTCH NUGGET!!! *KICK* DIE YOU FUCKING WHORE!! I'M GONNA GET ..gighjkidjhgghjjf

We apologize for Cheezedawg's comments. Too much intellectual strain causes him to breakdown periodically. In real life, he only beats woman with his fist and soap bars. Sorry for the disturbance.{/I]

19. Stranger

Stranger New Member

i hav got every opne else on my side so back the fuck up
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

2 ppl aint every opne dik ed.
    every opne bar dem 2 thin u r a retard

20. Stranger

Stranger New Member

Statistics say 7 out of 10 women are battered.
    I prefer them crumbed myself.