What pisses you off?

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by pimpchichi, Jan 14, 2003.

1. Ulfur Engil

Ulfur Engil New Member

Lil_Devil, I thought you weren't "Native...."

You never struck me as the turpentine-huffing type.

2. nutsackid

nutsackid New Member

Or how about Savages? Injuns? Fuckin Hell

3. kat

kat New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ratilla the hun:
    i thought you were a spic like Klitana. oh well. GO TIGGER!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

lmao,no way... im a mix of irish,british,french and native canadian

4. Ulfur Engil

Ulfur Engil New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by lil_devil:

1/4 native canadian actually...or 1/8...something like that.. and those turpentine-sniffers are up north
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

And west...well, they are basically everywhere in Manitoba.

5. kat

kat New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Ulfur Engil:
    And west...well, they are basically everywhere in Manitoba.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ya thats right, I forgot. But who ever remembers Manitoba anyways??

6. Ulfur Engil

Ulfur Engil New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by lil_devil:
    Ya thats right, I forgot. But who ever remembers Manitoba anyways??<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Tell me about it. I have been trying my goddamnedest to forget about that shithole.

7. kat

kat New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Ulfur Engil:
    Tell me about it. I have been trying my goddamnedest to forget about that shithole. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think that Canada as a whole,would like to forget it exists....

8. Ulfur Engil

Ulfur Engil New Member

I think that Canada as a whole,would like to forget it exists....<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

If you need some clarity from a Yank's perspective, here you go.

9. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

hmm, i like the store "Lush" in Toronto. Toronto's not that bad. in the summer. damn, ever notice how many fucking japs there are there. whats up with that?

10. kat

kat New Member

normally i could care less who lives here as long as they dont fuckin sitnk up the place. But anyways, this is taken from some census done on toronto last year:

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR> More and more Torontonians are members of a visible minority.

That information comes from the latest census study, which demonstrated that group made up 42.8 per cent of the city’s total population in 2001. And that’s up from the 1996 figure, which stood at 37.3 per cent.

What does that mean exactly? The Employment Equity Act defines visible minorities as being “persons, other than Aboriginal Peoples, who are non Caucasian in race or non-white in colour.”

Census participants who identified themselves that way, could pick from a list that included Chinese, South Asian (including Indian, Pakistani or Sri Lankan), black, Filipino, Latin American, Southeast Asian (such as Cambodian, Indonesian or Vietnamese), Arab, West Asian (including Iranian and Afghans), Korean and Japanese.

And Toronto’s biggest visible minority in 2001 was Chinese, with 259,710, then South Asian with 253,920 and Black with 204,075.

The bigger picture showed that across the country, 13.4 per cent of our population is made up of visible minority members, up from 1996’s figure that stood at 11.2 per cent.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

11. kat

kat New Member

Lil_Devil, I thought you weren't "Native...."

You never struck me as the turpentine-huffing type.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

1/4 native canadian actually...or 1/8...something like that.. and those turpentine-sniffers are up north

12. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

i thought you were a spic like Klitana. oh well. GO TIGGER!

13. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

I'll go on the record as saying that most people piss me off. Here are a few people/things that piss me off:

Bitches with hyphenated names (I've even met one guy that proudly proclaimed his hyphenated last name).

People that have this presumption that you "owe them something" - this includes any race/gender/creed/religion of people that think that just because you are different from them, means that you owe them shit.

People in general.

Liberals (Communists).

Long lines.

The public school system.

Hillary Clinton.

Income tax (originally planned as a temporary finance solution for the first world war... yeah, right.)

Organized religion.

Sony.

Light beer.

Health insurance.

Neer-beer (what's the fucking point? It's like a car without an engine.)

Inheritance tax. (honestly, the money's already been taxed once, what's the fucking deal?)

Oprah Winfrey.

Police officers.

Jews (except you, Martin ).

Faulty electronics (*coughs* Sony).

Water Chesnuts.

Oprah.

Blueballs.

Cockteases.

Lawsuits.

Rap music (with the possible exception of Eminem, because I'm a white supremacist and a bigot - Actually, to be quite honest, he's hillarious, IMHO).

Boy bands.

Grocery stores.

Retards, or other genetic defects that happen to be a burden on our society.

Tabloids.

Poetry.

Country/Western music (with *VERY* few exceptions)

Cockteases.

Deceitful Ebay sellers.

Steve Case and AOL.

Rosie O'Donnel.

Joe Lieberman.

The RIAA.

Salesmen.

Jehovah's Witnesses.

and, Opposition to any of my beliefs.

Those are just a few off the top of my head... If I had more time, I'd list some more...

14. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Lil Devil, are you Inuit?

15. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

LOL Lomo! you said oprah and cockteases twice! dont make me mad or i'll promise you blowjobs then smack you in the head with "O" magazine instead.

16. Smokey McPot

Smokey McPot Member

Chickens piss me off.

17. kat

kat New Member

Ummmmmm. No.I dunno what type my dads family was,buti know we're not inuit.All I know is that we are the type that doesnt have dark skin.

18. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ratilla the hun:
    LOL Lomo! you said oprah and cockteases twice! dont make me mad or i'll promise you blowjobs then smack you in the head with "O" magazine instead.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh yeah, I guess I did. Well, I took a smoke break to think of a few more and probably forgot what I'd already typed in before I went out.

BTW: Smack me with any of that filth, and I'll make sure you never seen an "O" again...

19. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

What pisses me off...

Asslickers
    Hypocrits
    Smug cliques

...that should do for now.

20. TimBoaT

TimBoaT Member

lmao,no way... im a mix of irish,british,french and native canadian<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

pfft. metis such as you (no doubt a completly white complexion) piss me off, they still don't pay taxes.. yet still get all the perks of not being hated by a vast majority of canadians at a glance

congrats.. you don't pay taxes, and get free dentistry.. you white whore

and it's prairie niggers.