What pisses you off?

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by pimpchichi, Jan 14, 2003.

1. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

why would you want to stop posting messages on this site? it's not like you're a useless post whore like kuntini who's posts are 98.8% attention seeking tired overworked bullshit

2. Darkgroovey

Darkgroovey New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ~pimpchichi~:
    why would you want to stop posting messages on this site? it's not like you're a useless post whore like kuntini who's posts are 98.8% attention seeking tired overworked bullshit<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

some days pimp i feel as if i post of addiction/habbit, rather than out of my desire to impart my vast wisdom to knowledge seeking indivuduals looking to expand their
    consciousness. rather than just inanely post jibberish i like to make my posts count, if i feel they are not up to my standard it hurts on the inside, it saddens me and pisses me off. i feel fugly deserves the best.

3. Sanjay Kapoor

Sanjay Kapoor New Member

That little bitch Ross Perot is being what piss me off most.

4. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Mister Sinister:
    some days pimp i feel as if i post of addiction/habbit, rather than out of my desire to impart my vast wisdom to knowledge seeking indivuduals looking to expand their
    consciousness. rather than just inanely post jibberish i like to make my posts count, if i feel they are not up to my standard it hurts on the inside, it saddens me and pisses me off. i feel fugly deserves the best.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

well that attitude is what makes you an asset to the forum mr.sinister

5. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ~pimpchichi~:
    why would you want to stop posting messages on this site? it's not like you're a useless post whore like kuntini who's posts are 98.8% attention seeking tired overworked bullshit<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

98.8% attention seeking tired overworked repeatative bullshit

I guess everything kinda pisses me off in one way or another... But I hate people who can't be original (I.E. pete, the kuntuna asslicker). And people who get into your personal shit (I.E. Ofelia the suicidal failure)ummm well thats enough for now...

6. Cigarettes

Cigarettes New Member

Well I guess complete ass-holes that have no respect for other people. That and morons. Thats what pisses me off.

7. Smokey McPot

Smokey McPot Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by I Murder Children:
    98.8% attention seeking tired overworked repeatative bullshit

I guess everything kinda pisses me off in one way or another... But I hate people who can't be original (I.E. pete, the kuntuna asslicker). And people who get into your personal shit (I.E. Ofelia the suicidal failure)ummm well thats enough for now...
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Don’t hate me, IMC! Like I said before, we’re all a family here! Juggalo family man. You know how it goes!

You gots to show love to fellow Jugglas.

MASS MURDER MAKES ME HAPPY!
    DEAD BODIES MAKE ME HAPPY!
    SAY WHAT YOU WILL OF ME, I'LL ALWAYS HAVE JUGGALO FAMILY!

8. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

"hey IMC you can't hate me because i like ICP"

how fucking weak is that!?!

9. Smokey McPot

Smokey McPot Member

"hey IMC you can't hate me because i like ICP"

how fucking weak is that!?!
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

It's a joke, calm down.

10. kat

kat New Member

I have to agree with Dubya, people being late bugs the shit outta me too....Even on the telephone,you say "Ok, Ill call you at this time" and then you hear from them an hour or so later than they told you...

11. kitana

kitana New Member

I LUV U GUYS!

12. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

As part of my ongoing regression into adulthood I was just wondering, out loud, what really pisses you people off...

Personally, my little bug bear is people who are late, not just say 10 minutes or so, but like an hour or more...that really grips my shitter.

I feel better already. Over to you...

13. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

...whilst I'm at it, people who leave the roach soggy with saliva, that's another one...

14. unlimited-time

unlimited-time Active Member

Mushrooms, nasty slimy little fuckers that sneak into your food and disguise themselves as meat until you bite into the fuckers.
    Now they really PISS me off.

15. Darkgroovey

Darkgroovey New Member

not having the ability or will to stop posting messages on this site, i try and i try but i can't help myself, it's a never ending circle
    of self destructive, self loathing, followed by a brief momment of calming bliss then blinding rage seeps in where i wish i had the power to destroy all mankind...that's what pisses me off.

16. TimBoaT

TimBoaT Member

people like KESUS, who replace c's with k's and use 100% internet ebonics

ur a stewpid bitch kuz u dunno how 2 spell rite.

not only does it drop the speed I can actually read it. but it makes the poster look retarded.

17. Smokey McPot

Smokey McPot Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Tim the God:
    people like KESUS, who replace c's with k's and use 100% internet ebonics

ur a stewpid bitch kuz u dunno how 2 spell rite.

not only does it drop the speed I can actually read it. but it makes the poster look retarded.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

18. kitana

kitana New Member

success!
    *evil laughter*

19. sexc

sexc New Member

people on the road that cant drive piss me off. so does tins of Spam (who eats that shit?) and tampons (hurt like hell sometimes and do sweet fuck all).

20. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Whore of Babylon:
    people on the road that cant drive piss me off. so does tins of Spam (who eats that shit?) and tampons (hurt like hell sometimes and do sweet fuck all).<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    the low sodium Spam is actually tasty when fried up with eggs. i used to frequent a pub in NY that had a Spam bakeoff contest. the japs always won cause they made pretty Spam Sushi's. someone made a "Spampon" which was really creative and dipped in ketchup, but it didnt win. my ex made some casserole dealie with filo dough which was pretty damn tasty as well.
    just a tip- tampons shouldnt hurt. they are only uncomfortable if you pull them out dry and they are too big, or if it isnt inserted all the way and the tip is peeking out.