what is it like being retarded? if you were retarded would y

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by WILLIAM, Nov 15, 2000.

1. WILLIAM

WILLIAM New Member

i've spent countless second spondering these and other questions, if you are a retard please refrain from answering these questions.

2. amputee_annie

amputee_annie New Member

remember that episode where corky was telling people that he and his retard g/f were gonna sleep together? well people told him that he should use protection and some even went as far as giving him rubbers. but at the end of it all you see him laying in bed with his mongoloid g/f and they literaly fall asleep together. i was so disapointed, the only reason i stuck through that whole episode was because i wanted to see some retards bumpin uglies. sometimes i wish i was retarded so i could wear my crash helmet and go for rides on the short bus. but i dont think the severly retarded know they are. i had this incident with one at jack in the box. he was in line behind me and was getting really close. to close for comfort and id scoot up in line and hed do the same until his chest was on my back. so i just left the line and when i looked back he had a big shit stain showing through his jeans. man what kinda shit can soak through jeans?! well that all i got to say so obla do obla da!

hehhe,
    michelle

------------------
    it dont matter if i give a shit its shit that you gave me

3. Psycho Bob

Psycho Bob New Member

i asked my mum, she just dribbled so i guess they dont know

------------------
    Live Fast Die Young Leave a Goodlookin' Corpse

4. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

Most retards, are ussually quite happy, In a non-judgmental, childish type way.. they are like adult man-childs, and oblivious to how shitty the world is... Suffering from manic depression really sucks. Sometimes I wish I was a retard, so I could just drool, smile, and masterbate whenever and where ever I felt like it.

5. Piecraft the Terrible

Piecraft the Terrible New Member

Try being schizophrenic man, you always have friends round!

------------------
    Go to Hell!!!

6. Piecraft the Terrible

Last time I looked outside my window it looks like the numbers have increased, THEY'RE INVADING US!!! They're multiplyin I tells ya!

------------------
    Go to Hell!!!

7. Psycho Bob

Psycho Bob New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by I Murder Children:
    Most retards, are ussually quite happy, In a non-judgmental, childish type way.. they are like adult man-childs, and oblivious to how shitty the world is... Suffering from manic depression really sucks. Sometimes I wish I was a retard, so I could just drool, smile, and masterbate whenever and where ever I felt like it. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

drooling, smileing and masterbating
    whenever i like? hmmm i guess i am a retard

------------------
    Live Fast Die Young Leave a Goodlookin' Corpse

8. Piecraft the Terrible

You've just explained the theory to the missing link to humanity. Congratualations!

------------------
    Go to Hell!!!

9. imported_dirty_sanchez

imported_dirty_sanchez New Member

You ever see the episode where Corky came in singing "Fight the Power?" I don't think I ever laughed so hard in my life!