What has happened to the Fugly of Old!

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Darkgroovey, Dec 23, 2002.

1. Darkgroovey

Darkgroovey New Member

What happened to the fugly forums of old? there was a time when sharp wit, well placed cynicism, coup de gras social commentary and healthy idea exchanges used to take place, a place where the reclusive brilliant could come to ridicule the literary inept, and the un-verbose a like. I feel it has degraded to a place where common folk come to share in general unintelligible, rudimentary babble. Where speaking of one’s drug induced paranoid schizophrenia, without afore mental expansion are common place. The pursuit of alcoholism and debauchery for poetic gain seem to be removed to a simple forum, I realize the dream of the utopian fugly has long died, but I say we dare to dream again and rise up from depths we have been forced to tolerate. VIVA LA FUGLY!

2. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

dude, you're thinking of fugly.net

3. Darkgroovey

Darkgroovey New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ~pimpchichi~:
    dude, you're thinking of fugly.net<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

pimp i was quite stoned on mushrooms when i wrote this post, i just got into whistler last night, just in my condo having some lunch and read that post man i was really high, it's funny though. anywho best to everybody this season. all the UK fugly's see you in the new year have to visit some family so i will be dropping round to knock you up. lates! back to the slopes!