What happened to your "Pictures" Pimpdaddy?

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by PinkorBrown69, Jan 20, 2001.

1. PinkorBrown69

PinkorBrown69 New Member

I have a horrible feeling someone is trying to take all the fun out of this forum...

Fucking miserable bastards!

2. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

its me... if I can't be happy, no one else can eaither

3. PinkorBrown69

PinkorBrown69 New Member

You think your life sucks at least you can sleep & escape for a while you lucky bastard.You should try living a shit life like mine and suffering from insomnia it don't get much worse.

WHY CAN'T I GET TO SLEEP? IT'S DRIVING ME NUTS!!!

4. Fecal Leaker

Fecal Leaker New Member

that surprises me. U put me to sleep intstantly. Try talking to yourself. That should knock u out....

------------------
    I contain fecal matter

5. PinkorBrown69

PinkorBrown69 New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by PimpDaddy:
    hmmmm........ i can't seem to find my 'pictures' thread.. .....
    well god fuckin damn... is that what ya were on about pinky??
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Yes mate,I think our new MOD "NOBODY" is either getting the horrors from the pics that are being posted OR he's worried that he'll loose the `locals`to other sites.If its the latter I think he's doing a good enough job by his-self,deleting good threads,disabaling HTML,and rendering `chat` totaly un-userable(not that I ever got to use it),and I still cant find a decient chatroom,anyone recomend one?I even emailed fugly; communication was as follows(Their gonna hate me for this,but sod,em hear goes)

Why have you got rid of the moderators? They were doing a good job from what
    I could tell,and they did seem to keep some sort of order in a chaotic
    place.
    Bring back the moderators.
    Yours
    PinkorBrown69
    Their reply was;Fuck you. Mind your own business.
    Followed by:There is a Moderator. His name is Nobody. The other three were on a delete
    posts spree and were getting out of hand. What was so great about them?
    Talk about the pot calling the kettle black!!!
    I did send another reply along the lines of: I dont know realy,Blah,blah,blah...and went on to moan about the HTML,I did not get a return.
    Well there it is, and if you dont like what I'm saying"NOBODY" fucking sue me(He'll Probably delete all my posts now,seems to do it to everything else he dont like!)

------------------
    WOULD YOU LIKE A SWEETIE LITTLE BOY?

6. I HATE NAGGERS

I HATE NAGGERS New Member

fuck fugly, fuck "nobody", and a special FUCK YOU pink you whining UK fuck! Christ, you sound like a little fucking girl that had her dolly taken away..."WAHHHH I can't see the bad pictures WAAAAHHHH"
    dolt.

7. PinkorBrown69

PinkorBrown69 New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by I HATE NIGGERS:
    fuck fugly, fuck "nobody", and a special FUCK YOU pink you whining UK fuck! Christ, you sound like a little fucking girl that had her dolly taken away..."WAHHHH I can't see the bad pictures WAAAAHHHH"
    dolt.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You think I'm whining in this thread'go have a look at my latest.
    I only do it cos it gives you guys someone to talk-about/slag off...

I thrive on verbal abuse mostly, some luvin occasionally.

------------------

8. I HATE NAGGERS

all these sorry ass pics people are posting are just shit stolen from other sites, and most of it is 7 years old....if you want to post some pics, get a fucking camera and get original you fucking wannabes. Post some of your own shit !!!!HEY THERE'S AN IDEA!!! DUH

9. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

I was "nobody.. I deleted NOTHING!@!! so pink and brown if you are going to write 20 emails of absolute bullshit causing me to get my ass chewed, at least have the common coutosey to tell the truth

10. I_got_new_socks

I_got_new_socks New Member

No way!....what a little cocksmoker

------------------
    Dormi mecum cunnus Orcae Ita!

11. PinkorBrown69

PinkorBrown69 New Member

I had a sneeky feeling it was you,Why didn't you say?Sorry for causing you greef.But what happened to PimpDaddy's"Pictures"thread then? Cos it was quite a good one,and they don't dissapear on their own.Or do they?

------------------

12. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

you asking the wrong nigger.. Ididnt touch it

13. I HATE NAGGERS

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by PinkorBrown69:
    I had a sneeky feeling it was you,Why didn't you say?Sorry for causing you greef.But what happened to PimpDaddy's"Pictures"thread then? Cos it was quite a good one,and they don't dissapear on their own.Or do they?

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

What the fuck is it to you cockgobbler? Just shut the fuck up you pussy. Christ you are an idiot.
    Goddam girl.

14. PinkorBrown69

PinkorBrown69 New Member

I guess it was you then `Nigger-lover`...

------------------

15. Fuck-It

Fuck-It New Member

You weak ass, underwear-smelling fag, quit acting like an asshole and go back to your teen chat were you belong, not stalking little boys, but I hear your really a huge Backstreet Boys fan, FAG.

------------------
    I think I've gone Insane, I can't remember my own name.

16. PinkorBrown69

PinkorBrown69 New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Fuck-It:
    You weak ass, underwear-smelling fag, quit acting like an asshole and go back to your teen chat were you belong, not stalking little boys, but I hear your really a huge Backstreet Boys fan, FAG.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    You realy should stop smoking that crack,cos its distroying your braincell.

------------------