What does Fugly.com mean to you?

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Ulfur Engil, Jun 17, 2002.

1. Ulfur Engil

Ulfur Engil New Member

I thought about this pretty much only briefly, and frankly, in a drunken stupor (when I got back from Salisbury, I pretty much drank continuously into the next day).

When I first started frequenting this site (under my more annoying Negro-esque "MoFo" name), it was basically out of complete abandon. Since I started using my more common online name, my intent hasn't changed one damned bit. As pathetic as it is, this happens to be one of the most liberating times of the day, when I can post exactly what is on my mind, regardless who I offend or drive to the point of suicide or homicide.

For anyone posting here, if you plan to post, remember the rule of misanthropy. Anything, meaning fucking ANYTHING goes. If you are black, prepare to get attacked. If you are a cripple, prepare to be attacked. If you are a rape victim, prepare to see a post of an audio link of "Let's Hear It For Violence Against Women." If you are a redneck, well, prepare to be in mutual company, and THEN wait for all the other rednecks to turn on you.

If you post in here, leave any sense of guilt at the door. As goes the song title of a band I enjoy, "The Guilty Have No Pride." If you make a romantic connection here, hey, more power to you. That will be a rare girl that you meet.

Otherwise, fuck all sense of consequence when you make your first post. You may actually be accepted if you are truly sincere.

(Remember, I was drinking as I thought this up, and I am still drunk right now, so if this doesn't make any sense, frankly...I don't fucking care!!!)

So, on that note. Fuck everyone, and I love you useless sacks of shit for what you are.

2. kitana

kitana New Member

we love u too

3. mudslinger

mudslinger Member

That was nice. I liked that.

4. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

'sob' i love you guys too im sorry for all those mean things i said,apart from cheesedawg the wuss and imc i still think your a pair of cunts.

5. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

And we love you too, you ol' MoFo...

6. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by mudslinger:
    That was nice. I liked that.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

my old arch nemisis... how have you been rectum ranger? Still got the AIDS?

7. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR> And we love you too, you ol' MoFo...
    --------------------

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

who you calling fucking old??in the prime of my life friar,gimme your address ill come down your local and kick your head in in front of your bird to prove it.

8. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by tommy710:

who you calling fucking old??in the prime of my life friar,gimme your address ill come down your local and kick your head in in front of your bird to prove it.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Ulfur Engil:
    When I first started frequenting this site (under my more annoying Negro-esque "MoFo" name)...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Why must I spell everything out for you, tommy?

9. Ulfur Engil

Ulfur Engil New Member

And six months later, my feelings still have not changed.

10. kat

kat New Member

Very well put...

11. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

that is pretty good when when your stoned im near crying ere.