What do you dream about?

Discussion in 'More Serious Topics' started by mia, Mar 12, 2005.

1. mia

mia New Member

And how do you interpret them?

2. ucicare

ucicare Active Member

I have a reoccuring dream that involves me slapping the teeth out of a certain deserving individual. I always hate that I wake up to find that it is only a dream.

I also had a dream last night about one of those pictures you sent me. I'll PM you the details, I am interested to hear your interpretation.

Barry

3. mia

mia New Member

Which photo inspired your dream Barry? Was it the one with the donkey?

4. Your Friend Whipone

Your Friend Whipone New Member

I dream about not having my homework done in school.

Sometimes I dream about plane crashes.

Sometimes I dream about 'killing or be killed' like I'm being hunted or something.

I also dream aboutmy teeth falling out.

Pretty much the normal stuff I think.

5. Schmed

Schmed New Member

I dream about a variety of shit and I don't "interpret" dreams, I don't buy into most of that. I mean if Im dreaming about work, its cause Im stressed out about work. Not some other deep seated meaning.

6. ucicare

ucicare Active Member

So that was a DONKEY?

No, it was the one where you were dressed up in your pink pajamas that look exactly like the ones Nursey wears.

Barry

7. Your Friend Whipone

Sometimes I dream about rainbows, and flowers, and chocolate, and ponies, and candy canes, and flowers, and razor teeth.

8. mia

mia New Member

I have been dreaming a lot about snakes recently. In one dream my grandma, who died when I was 8 , appeared and picked up a snake that was chasing me around the pool! It was weird as I dont remember ever having dreamt of her before, although we were very close.

I am surprised I have not been having nightmares about being chased down the street in a pair of pink love heart pj's by a razor toothed clown but I am sure it is in the pipeline :(

9. DangerousDan

DangerousDan New Member

Here I will interpret all the dreams starting with this one. The snake represents a male that you can't handle. Your grandmother picking it up represents your assumption that she can handle said male and your looking toward her to learn how to handle this said phallic symbol male. Well there you have it.

10. DangerousDan

DangerousDan New Member

Your dream represents you desire to go back to your football days when you could just try and knock the crap out of someone instead of all this fruity psychology touch feely stuff that you now do for a living.

11. DangerousDan

DangerousDan New Member

Your dream represents the real drug abuse that has left your mind unable to actually dream representational things so you just dream the same stuff you think about during the day.

12. Your Friend Whipone

Have you ever considered a career as a stand up comic?

I really think you should considering the sharp wit that seems to flows so easily from your fingertips.

Delicious!

13. Samanthasez

Samanthasez New Member

You left out Unicorns. How could you?

14. Schmed

Schmed New Member

HIs reading skills are also rather outstanding, seeing as how I never said WHAT I dreamed about....idiot.

15. Dubya 2.0

Dubya 2.0 New Member

I dream of waking up with a boner and an urgent desire to piss.

Guess what, dreams do come true...

16. baconbob

baconbob New Member

I dream of pink unicorns.

17. Dubya 2.0

Dubya 2.0 New Member

18. mia

mia New Member

00 he could do with some Calpol

19. Schmed

Schmed New Member

Dubya, you dream of Tim Curry with some wierd costume on??

20. MEDICVET

MEDICVET New Member

Isn't that from that movie 'legend' or somethin like that? it was okay, but not really..remember seein it in the drive in..

I have some dreams that are literal, and some symbolic..I keep a dream journal. Usually when I wake up I can tell which ones are literal that will happen..cus most of them are of inconsequential scenes. I thot that it was just that 'deja vu' shit until I wrote down my dreams and in a very detailed fashion then found out that they would actually take place within a few weeks exactly as I had written them. But the symbolic ones I can interpret are the ones about the important stuff.

except for my ptsd dreams..those are all about the same..

I am doing triage, and more and more wounded keep arriving, and I'm running out of bandages, then I look on the stretchers, and it turns out to be all my buds, and they are bleedin to death and I have no bandages to stop the blood, and then I look and you know those dreams where hallways get long? that happens with the stretchers, and it turns out that all my family and loved ones are on those stretchers along with strangers, and the line just keeps going on..then in some of my dreams like that I wake up..other times it will go on until I sit down and look at my lap and my best friend's decapitated head is in it, and I won't let go of it and they are trying to take it away from me and I don't know why I won't give it to them but I won't...then I finally wake up screaming..

they ended up prying her head away from me but I don't remember that part too well.