What did I ever do to you?

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by NIGGERS, Feb 2, 2001.

1. NIGGERS

NIGGERS New Member

Why do you hate me so much? You don't even know me. I'm sure you and I would probably get along great.

2. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

Who the hell are you talking to?

You like hearing your own voice don't you?

3. I_got_new_socks

I_got_new_socks New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by NIGGERS:
    Why do you hate me so much? You don't even know me. I'm sure you and I would probably get along great. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Your just a stupid little bitch aint ya?

4. Fecal Leaker

Fecal Leaker New Member

u r a GAY HOMOSEXUAL NIGGER, right? I thought so TOBY. Ever check for peanuts in your poop??

------------------
    I contain fecal matter

5. NIGGERS

NIGGERS New Member

I wasn't talking to either one of you two. I think it's pretty obvious who hates me here. Don't act like you don't know who I'm talking about.

6. Skully

Skully New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by NIGGERS:
    I wasn't talking to either one of you two. I think it's pretty obvious who hates me here. Don't act like you don't know who I'm talking about.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Niggers, why are you here in this hotbed of KKK activity? Shouldn't you be in some sort of Malcolm X site or something?

I don't believe for a second that you're black - you're just some white trash motherfucka who sucked off enough cable guys to get an internet connection...And now you're just fucking around - not that there's anything wrong with that.

So if you're a "bruva", prove it. Otherwise, reveal your true, trashy white self!

------------------
    We are as genitals unto the gods. They play with us for their pleasure.
    —Lord Melchett, Blackadder II, 1985

7. Fugly

Fugly Administrator Staff Member Fugly Staff

This isn't a KKK site, you asshole. There are only a few of you in here that sound like you belong at some redneck Klan rally.

------------------

8. NIGGERS

NIGGERS New Member

What makes you think I'm black?

9. Skully

Skully New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Fugly:
    This isn't a KKK site, you asshole. There are only a few of you in here that sound like you belong at some redneck Klan rally.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ah, fuck you. This isn't a site that wouldn't entertain Klansmen? Hmmm....What would a KKK guy look for in a site, other than a forum with lots of tolerance for, if not outright advocating of, hatred and mockery of Mexicans, Jews, "Niggers", etc. etc. etc?

Oh yes! A jokes section, perhaps with something along the lines of...

Q: Who are the two most famous black women?
    A: Aunt Jemima and Mother Fucker.

Q: What's long, black and smelly?
    A: An unemployment line.

Q: What do you call a Puerto Rican midget?
    A: A spec.

Q. How do you know if a Chinese person robs your house?
    A. Your homework is done, your computer is upgraded, but two hours later, the fucker is still trying to back out of your driveway.

In your defense, of course, there is the following...

Q: What do rednecks and KFC have in common?
    A: They do chicken right.

But perhaps the Klansmen feel that they're superior to the rednecks. I don't know.

In any event, you can see why this site is far from being racially neutral. So don't call me an asshole, as though your delicate and socially just sensibilities have been grossly offended.

Fugly's got lots of racist shit on it. That's not a controversial statement.

------------------

10. Skully

Skully New Member

What makes you think I'm black? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I don't know. You go by the name "Niggers" and wondered as to why (I'm making an assumption here - you can correct me if I'm wrong) IHN hates you.

It seems like a reasonable inference.

------------------

11. Skully

Skully New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Fugly:

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

BTW, I should say that I was being rather facetious when I called Fugly "a hotbed of KKK activity." It was an exageration of a single fact (i.e., that there's some racist stuff on Fugly).

It's obviously not meant to be taken literally.