What about your own pussy?

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by D, Jan 13, 2002.

1. D

D New Member

Im drugged up and majorly bored.

And I managed to find a pretty funnt site (i think so any way)...

here is the blurb... <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR> The Back Story: In 1966 Joseph Weizenbaum at M.I.T. wrote ELIZA, a famous program that simulates a Rogerian psychoanalyst by taking excerpts from the subject's comments and posing questions back to the subject. While not a giant leap in AI programming, ELIZA (named after Eliza Dolittle in My Fair Lady) showed that some semblance of 'awareness' could be synthesized simply by using input pattern recognition, combined with predefined phrases. Some people claim that ELIZA was the first program to pass the Turing Test, fooling subjects into thinking it was an actual person.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

if ya look for the ones with high scores...errr.. they are obviousley gonna be the funnier ones... i like the end to number 42....
    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR> fortytwo: well I want to eat your pussy. I will slowly kiss your vagina and the lick your labia and clitoris until u have a great orgasm how does that sound to u

AOLiza: what about your own pussy?

fortytwo: Fuck u Bithc goodnight

AOLiza: are you venting your feelings now?

fortytwo: I don't have a pussy

AOLiza: do you wish to be able to have a pussy?

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

erm.... I dunno how to do ythat yellow linkage thingy so here is the adresss......

or do i?

2. D

D New Member

i do i do i do... and I worked it out all on me own!!! ha ha

3. D

D New Member

i also found the smiley websites