what a fucked up evening...

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Dwaine Scum, Sep 29, 2002.

1. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

all i wanted was one hour, just one hour for everyone to leave me the fuck alone so I could watch the sapprano's... Is that too much to ask for?

Jesus, abuse me anytime except that one fucking hour!!! no hats not good enough, you have to have my undevided attention ... well fuck you too!!!!!

Goddmanit.. iM gonna have a stroke!

2. stymie

stymie New Member

I presume you lot got the new series first as usual. Bastards. Best show on the tv, guess we will see it sometime next fucking year as usual. Have to keep watching OZ for now, no comparison but still good.

3. Cuntry Skank

Cuntry Skank New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by IMC hates you:
    all i wanted was one hour, just one hour for everyone to leave me the fuck alone so I could watch the sapprano's... Is that too much to ask for?

Jesus, abuse me anytime except that one fucking hour!!! no hats not good enough, you have to have my undevided attention ... well fuck you too!!!!!

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

if you didn't see it here is what you missed

meadow got naked

carmella came out as a lesbian

christopher's girlfriend is a shemale

uncle junior died on the crapper

tony became an indian and his indian name is greasy fat thief

and his sister killed another boyfriend (ralph)

did i miss anything

4. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

damnit, i always miss the good shit when someone is giving me crap

5. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by IMC hates you:

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

FUCK ME DUDDE YOU NEED TO CALM THE FUCK DOWN.

6. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Cuntry Skank:
    if you didn't see it here is what you missed

meadow got naked

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'd give my left nut to see that.

7. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by GreenAppleSplatters:
    I'd give my left nut to see that.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Meadow is a dirty bitch. She got naked with a dirty melanzana in the last episode. GAS, give me your left nut and we can do lotsa dirty WHITE American things to it.

8. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ratilla the hun:
    Meadow is a dirty bitch. She got naked with a dirty melanzana in the last episode. GAS, give me your left nut and we can do lotsa dirty WHITE American things to it. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

She really got naked?!?! Fuck,I hope I catch that re-run.

Umm,you're not gonna castrate me are you?Cause I would not like that.

9. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

I AM NOT KLITANA! ARRRRRRRRRGH! i'll just powder them for ya okay babe?

10. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ratilla the hun:
    I AM NOT KLITANA! ARRRRRRRRRGH! i'll just powder them for ya okay babe?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Gun Powder?

11. crusader

crusader New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR> meadow got naked

---------------------------------------------

I'd give my left nut to see that.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Fuck, i'd give both your nuts to see that!