Were the fuck is IMC?

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by PinkorBrown69, Oct 10, 2001.

1. Disorder

Disorder New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR> and disorders as bad.. with his fucking belligerent forum persona, that he wrecks as soon as the opportunity shows itself... when he actually upsets someone with his formulaic assaults, he then proceeds to tell them, (in full view of the forum) that he's not really mean.. it's just how he is 'in here'...

some advice from an old pro... if you adopt a personality for your forum persona, have the determination to see it through... rather than exposing yourself the first time you upset someone...
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

thats because I'm schitz, you fool..

2. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

well i agree that you are a coupla slices short of a loaf

3. Emetic

Emetic New Member

Fuckin' RACK PIMPDADDY!!
    MAJOR scoreboard !!!

{LMFAO}

4. Disorder

Disorder New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Pimp~fucha-Tookee:
    well i agree that you are a coupla slices short of a loaf<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I agree !

5. Disorder

Disorder New Member

anyway, wtf is going on with this 'liking sparky' crap, this forum is about fucked up people, baby raping assholes (imc) and *retards* (sparky, speedy), so fuck you too spark, you stupid airhead, mother fuckin queer. Fancy that, a person so well entrenched in the profession of 'cock sucker' that thinking about his favorite passtime has become second nature..

6. PinkorBrown69

PinkorBrown69 New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Disorder:
    thats because I'm schitz..<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I don't think your on your own, there seems a fair few other schitzo members in here with you...
    Maybe you could start an 'schitzos anonymous' meeting once a week and IMC could be your quack. I'm sure he'll make you all feel more comfortable with yourselves. Or should that be each other?

7. sparky69

sparky69 New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Disorder:
    anyway, wtf is going on with this 'liking sparky' crap, this forum is about fucked up people, baby raping assholes (imc) and *retards* (sparky, speedy), so fuck you too spark, you stupid airhead, mother fuckin queer. Fancy that, a person so well entrenched in the profession of 'cock sucker' that thinking about his favorite passtime has become second nature..<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

hey d, the only reason that u included that part about the baby raping is because the only ass that you can get is from infants that dont know how much of an ass hole you really areand what the fuck is this:

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote
    i hope to god that you can do better than that. that is about the sorriest come back that i hav ever heard. and where did u get this:
    i think that you feel threatened by the essence of my coolness there d. hav you ever thought about counceling? i think you should

8. Stranger

Stranger New Member

Stick to the speed Pimp, that other shyt you are on today is not good for you at all

9. Disorder

Disorder New Member

yeah right spark, you crack me up. Bumfuck, screwball, fuckwit, retard, cock swallowing-meat master, knuckleheaded-ankle grabber, soap-droppin' shower boy.. you really make me laugh spark, to see you trying your best, looking at the puzzling expressions you bear, that gaze of young innocence. Then, a shear look of terror as I force my cock into your toothless mouth and pump your stupid ugly face for an hour or until you choke on my man gravy (whichever comes first). After that I will pull out and let IMC have his way while I teach your mom a fucking lesson...

10. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by PinkorBrown69:
    I've said it before, but I'll say it again... You really are full of shit Pimp!

Why don't you go back to blowing sparkys horn instead of your own eh?
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

oh i'm sorry pink.. do you feel left out... ok then... PINKY FOR DEPUTY MODERATOR thar way you can bask in the ascerbic observation and cutting wit the master sparkster is renowned for... maybe you could get him to sharpen your blunt daggers for you.. so they may one day draw blood

11. PinkorBrown69

PinkorBrown69 New Member

I've said it before, but I'll say it again... You really are full of shit Pimp!

Why don't you go back to blowing sparkys horn instead of your own eh?

12. PinkorBrown69

PinkorBrown69 New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Pimp~fucha-Tookee:
    oh i'm sorry pink..<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well that'll be a first then...

And I really don't think that I'm the one feeling left out.

Your obsession with being a moderator is begining to show again Pimp. If you want it that bad why don't you just email Fugly? ( LOL! ) Telling them how wonderfull and trustworthy you are! ( ROTFL! )
    Hey Fugly! Make me a moderator Pleease? I'm so coooool!

13. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

this thread is about me and my fucking whereabouts... can we please stick to the subject penis dribbles?

14. PinkorBrown69

PinkorBrown69 New Member

15. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

why would i want to be a moderator again pinky?... last time i had this weaselly shitsmear trying to suck out my ass... it was truly disturbing... no thanks...

spanky for moderator was nursey's idea.. i just think it's a good one

16. Emetic

Emetic New Member

17. PinkorBrown69

PinkorBrown69 New Member

had this weaselly shitsmear trying to suck out my ass...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

What the same one that sucked/sucks out your Ex g/f?

Yeah... I guess that would make him a shitsmear. Well in your book anyway...

18. PinkorBrown69

PinkorBrown69 New Member

OOPS! O.k! Who let Spooky on the PC? You know I don't like him posting in here!

19. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by PinkorBrown69:
    What the same one that sucked/sucks out your Ex g/f?

yeah... I guess that would make him a shitsmear. Well in your book anyway...
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

mmmmmmm...Clydie-mope
    Pimp has never to this day forgiven me for 'stealing' him away from her mousey vaginismus afflicted cunt-dribbles.You one lucky boy,Pinky,just remember that!

20. PinkorBrown69

PinkorBrown69 New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nursey:
    You one lucky boy,Pinky,just remember that!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I am. And I will...