Were the fuck is IMC?

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by PinkorBrown69, Oct 10, 2001.

1. PinkorBrown69

PinkorBrown69 New Member

I never thought I would say this, but I miss his hatred of people in here. He had an uncanny knack of keeping things Fugly in here.
    I'm getting fed up with (almost) everyone kissing each others arses! WTF fuck is going on eh? *Throws up*. There was a time I (actualy) used to look forward to getting home and see who was slaging off who...
    Now I only see shit like 'Oh Sparky's so cool' WTF? I've heard of sarcasm, but I mean fucking hell... The only way sparky would be cool was if I hung him off a meat hook in one of my lock-ups!

You all suck.

*Throws up violently*

------------------------------

Post insults below.

2. PinkorBrown69

PinkorBrown69 New Member

And that title should have been 'Where the fuck is...'

So sue me! Cocksmokers!

3. sparky69

sparky69 New Member

here u go pinky, first of all what the fuck is pink or brown. second if u ever get 69 u cum bak and talk 2 me. your screen name is fuckin gay take it off and change it 2 sumthin cool. pink or brown does not even make sence and the 69 part does not apply in your situation so do yourself and the rest of us a favor and take it off.
    next all of the annoying people seem 2 hav vanished. wank is gone so is free bird. i think we should now make fun of u bc it would b so much more fun since u hav been here 4 so long.

4. PinkorBrown69

PinkorBrown69 New Member

5. Emetic

Emetic New Member

Yow!

The Spankmeister lands another roundhouse, this time on Pinky! No one's safe - it's bedlam, it's mayhem!!

Rack Spanky!

6. Emetic

Emetic New Member

Even though you're pretty cool, too, Pink.

7. PinkorBrown69

PinkorBrown69 New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Emetic:
    Even though you're pretty cool, too, Pink. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

*Throws up* Fuck off! *Throws up*

8. Emetic

Emetic New Member

Awww-w-w... I think someone needs a hu-ug...Help get rid of that that stinkin' thinkin'...

9. PinkorBrown69

PinkorBrown69 New Member

*Projectile vomits*

10. Sky

Sky New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Sparky:

next all of the annoying people seem 2 hav vanished. wank is gone so is free bird.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Erm... get your facts right Im still here (Free Bird!!)

11. Disorder

Disorder New Member

shut the fuck up you ass slammers, except you sky, you are a fucked up whore with no brain.. right?..

12. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg Guest

Why do I find myself agreeing with Pinky again? I totally miss the insults. Well, Pinky still insults me... but thats what makes this place cool. Spanky is not cool. Although the fact that busts on Pinky is pretty cool. I think I need to get the ball rolling again. Let me think....

Spanky.... you suck asshole. Guy asshole. Ones with dry nuggets clinging in the hair. Big, nasty, dirty, smelly, sore filled, hemoroid infested, cancer stricken asshole. And you kissed Wank on the lips.

There. That should do it.

13. i_dont_wank

i_dont_wank New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Cheezedawg:
    Why do I find myself agreeing with Pinky again? I totally miss the insults. Well, Pinky still insults me... but thats what makes this place cool. Spanky is not cool. Although the fact that busts on Pinky is pretty cool. I think I need to get the ball rolling again. Let me think....

Spanky.... you suck asshole. Guy asshole. Ones with dry nuggets clinging in the hair. Big, nasty, dirty, smelly, sore filled, hemoroid infested, cancer stricken asshole. And you kissed Wank on the lips.

There. That should do it.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

so you use me in comparison to a fellers arse... how charming.

I am of grace and class and I am a lady.
    How degrading.

Oh and I AM still here by the way

14. Sky

Sky New Member

Hey i_dont_wank who's a fucked up whore with no brain???

15. i_dont_wank

i_dont_wank New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Sky:
    Hey i_dont_wank who's a fucked up whore with no brain???<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

you?

16. Sky

Sky New Member

Yes! I beleive that I am! well so I keep getting told anyway!

17. i_dont_wank

i_dont_wank New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Sky:
    Yes! I beleive that I am! well so I keep getting told anyway! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

oh... well I see no evidence why you would be though?

18. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by PinkorBrown69:
    'Oh Sparky's so cool'<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

isn't he just...

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote
    isn't it great...

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Sparky:
    here u go pinky, first of all what the fuck is pink or brown. second if u ever get 69 u cum bak and talk 2 me. your screen name is fuckin gay take it off and change it 2 sumthin cool. pink or brown does not even make sence and the 69 part does not apply in your situation so do yourself and the rest of us a favor and take it off.
    next all of the annoying people seem 2 hav vanished. wank is gone so is free bird. i think we should now make fun of u bc it would b so much more fun since u hav been here 4 so long.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

and there he goes again!!.. another classic!!.. sparky.. you're the best.. keep it up..

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Emetic:
    Rack Spanky! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

do you think you might be spending too much time as our undercover operative in the THE forum??

19. i_dont_wank

i_dont_wank New Member

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Are you a retard?

20. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by i_dont_wank:
    Are you a retard?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

he's my pet retard.. are you jealous?