We're going to war!!!

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Disorder, Sep 11, 2001.

1. Disorder

Disorder New Member

thats fucked up man

2. Icare

Icare New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Downs Disorder :
    thats fucked up man <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

YO!And it,like,sooooo majorly sucks,dude...that shit just soooo aint right!Tell it like it is bro...again...you da SHIIIIIT man!
    Lets hope nobody GETS FICKING KILLED,MAN...I'll drink to that!!!

3. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by darknessallaroundme:
    one word: faggot<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

The pics a link,btw,incase anyone's too retarded to see that.

4. sparky69

sparky69 New Member

i dont get it

5. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

6. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

And just to keep all the classics accessible from the same thread....brilliant!bravo!
    *polite applause*

7. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

Truly grounbreaking if you ask me.

8. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

I was looking through some old threads...and look what the fuck i found!
    '..."Words." He said. "Do you remember many?"
    "No, not many." Carter replied. "I think there is one for this though." And he pointed at the red horizon. "I think it is beauty, but i am not understanding of it."
    "You are right, friend." Said the second man. "You are good at this memory, not many of us are anymore." ...'

LMFAOLMAOLMAOOOOO
    '..."Tell me, where do you come from?" He asked.
    Carter seached his memory, but his history eluded him. "I.." He paused. "..Can't remember, something big, a city maybe."...'

LMAO
    ..."You do know you have trespassed on our land?" He asked.
    Shit...i see the bylaws weren't forgotten!LMFAO
    I'm wrong about you Edson...you are fucking funny *after all*]
    hahahahahahahahaha!!!

9. D

D New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR> ..."You do know you have trespassed on our land?" He asked.
    Shit...i see the bylaws weren't forgotten <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

lmFao... for ages...

I remember that post but never bothered to read it...

10. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

11. Disorder

Disorder New Member

i see you cant come up with anything new, well done, you dragged up some old shit thread.

*claps at nursey* bravo.. brrravoo

what? are you bored of dawn? and now that kits not around anymore you only have one left.. well how fucking original of you...

you're a useless piece of shit, actually you have uses, pimp comes up every so often to verify that fact..

12. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Disorder:
    i see you cant come up with anything new, well done, you dragged up some old shit thread.
    what? are you bored of dawn? and now that kits not around anymore you only have one left.. well how fucking original of you...

you're a useless piece of shit, actually you have uses, pimp comes up every so often to verify that fact..
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

i am back now, you can make fun of me again.
    start with how unsuccessful i was with my suicide...
    oh, and how the guy that likes me is white and i am hispanic.

Disorder, you are being a waste of body. you arent thinking. Nursey has lots of uses. just as you do. everyone has uses. each person has his or her own unique talent, whether it be scrubbing toilets or plastic surgery.

why the fuck cant we all just get along?
    this is why i have no fucking friends, this is why i dont go out and socialize. i am always criticized, no matter what i do, its not good enough.
    i can castrate a baby bull in less than 30 seconds and its still not good enough.
    i hate all of you. dont take it personally, i hate everyone the same.
    fucking horn dogs! your hormones get in the way of your thoughts. you all dont think straight. you think with your genitals and not your heads. genitalia must rule in moderation, the heart with courage and the head with wisdom...Socrates, the city is the soul writ large.