We're fucked.

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Fugly, Mar 28, 2001.

1. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

Yes enTertained. God,you make one mistake........

2. Skully

Skully New Member

Ready to puke, GAS?

3. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Skully:
    Ready to puke, GAS?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

If I'd had about 10 more beers,yes.

4. Nicodemus

Nicodemus New Member

Sorry to hear Fugly is having $$$ problems. I'm not thrilled about the idea of having to pay "dues" to be included with the likes of some of the ignorant assholes who post diarrhea here like it's their second full-time fucking job, but I would still probably fork it over if that were the only way to keep enjoying the sick & twisted antics of Fugly.com. Good luck, my favorite freakazoids!

5. dvoryianSS

dvoryianSS New Member

Um actually skully that is the word "Gaseus Montrous" from the greek root Gasuonius. It was known to them by the "smell that precipitated around the ANUS area". And according to Websters Dictionary the word beer is actually spelled with 95 e's and has a repeating R with a ratio of 5.90829374982374892 and has a corrolation to the diameter of India and the earths crust along with the event horizen of the nearest black hole multiplied by the size of ghandis DICK squared and cubed.

6. Skully

Skully New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by dosvidonya:
    Um actually skully that is the word "Gaseus Montrous" from the greek root Gasuonius. It was known to them by the "smell that precipitated around the ANUS area". And according to Websters Dictionary the word beer is actually spelled with 95 e's and has a repeating R with a ratio of 5.90829374982374892 and has a corrolation to the diameter of India and the earths crust along with the event horizen of the nearest black hole multiplied by the size of ghandis DICK squared and cubed. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Holy Shit!! How'd you know that!

7. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

isn't it funny how People offer a free T3 line but yet still don't make any contact with the staff at fugly? Could someone be full of shit? you be the judge.

8. dvoryianSS

dvoryianSS New Member

WOW I MURDER CHILDREN YOU ARE SO SMART, I wish I could be as smart as you are. Oh wait thats right you have the intellect of a Asian sand crab. Could you perhaps take your head out of the sand my jubilee friend and perhaps get all the info before making a stupid post. And I am talking to the head of Fugly, we actually email each other, what a concept...

9. The Original Stabmaster

The Original Stabmaster New Member

and offering T1's and 3's and not knowing the size of them, duh!
    The T1 has 1.544
    The Dual T1 and Dual T1-2 cards provide two 24-channel, 1.544 Mb/s DS-1 digital link interfaces, which conform to the relevant sections of AT&T Channel Bank
    specifications Pub 43801 and Pub 62411 at 1.544 Mb/s. The 64 kb/s voice or data channels on each link can be cross-connected at the DS0 level. Blah blah blah....
    I have to put up with this shit every day in work, can you not talk about it here.
    Thanking you in advance,
    Stabmaster

10. dvoryianSS

dvoryianSS New Member

wow that made things sooooo CLEAR, to bad it explained nothing, it was just a bunch of gibberish, and dude I'm only on uncapped cable I never max out my t3 shells so why should I care what speed they are, Ya know.

11. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by dosvidonya:
    WOW I MURDER CHILDREN YOU ARE SO SMART, I wish I could be as smart as you are. Oh wait thats right you have the intellect of a Asian sand crab. Could you perhaps take your head out of the sand my jubilee friend and perhaps get all the info before making a stupid post. And I am talking to the head of Fugly, we actually email each other, what a concept... <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

First off, how come every motherfucker I meet from the mountans of North Carolina is a fucking liar? I just spoke to martin via ICQ (no I wont give you his number so dont ask) and he told me that Dosvidonya is a fucking lair. He has never sent or recived any email from him, so as far as am concerend, you are a lying 12 year old shit stain.

P.S. Martin, just sent you an email about this T3 line you want to give up for free... Lets see how truthful you are, prove me wrong, put fugly up so they don't have to charge. Actions speak louder than words.

[ April 02, 2001: Message edited by: I Murder Children ]

12. Fugly

Fugly Administrator Staff Member Fugly Staff

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by The Original Stabmaster:
    and offering T1's and 3's and not knowing the size of them, duh!
    The T1 has 1.544
    The Dual T1 and Dual T1-2 cards provide two 24-channel, 1.544 Mb/s DS-1 digital link interfaces, which conform to the relevant sections of AT&T Channel Bank
    specifications Pub 43801 and Pub 62411 at 1.544 Mb/s. The 64 kb/s voice or data channels on each link can be cross-connected at the DS0 level. Blah blah blah....
    I have to put up with this shit every day in work, can you not talk about it here.
    Thanking you in advance,
    Stabmaster
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

When you were typing that, how many times did you have to stop to push your glasses back up with your index finger?

13. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Fugly:
    When you were typing that, how many times did you have to stop to push your glasses back up with your index finger?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

hehehe... that just gave me the most vivid imagery...

14. The Original Stabmaster

The Original Stabmaster New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote
    Back up what? What do you know? Who have you been speaking to?

15. Nicodemus

Nicodemus New Member

On second thought, most 12yr. olds don't have credit cards, so FUCK IT - I say charge. In fact, I'll gladly pay double if it'll weed out rednecks and retards too.

Hugs and Kisses

16. Nicodemus

Nicodemus New Member

Alright, the retards do have their charm, in a comic relief sort of way. But NO CANADIANS. Ok?

17. loki

loki New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nicodemus:
    Alright, the retards do have their charm, in a comic relief sort of way. But NO CANADIANS. Ok?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

and what the FUCK is that supposed to mean you goddam yankee???

18. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg Guest

I think he was saying that he prefers the company of retards over you. Sorry dude. This guy is burning Maple Leaves like IHN burns crosses.

19. dvoryianSS

dvoryianSS New Member

WOW I RAPE CHILDREN I GUESS THAT PUT ME IN MY PLACE, AND OBVIOUSLY "MARTIN" DIDN'T KNOW ABOUT IT BECAUSE I HAVE TWO EMAILS. Two thats right, i know its hard for you to count that on one hand but try my slowly depreciating friend. OH and here i meant to put these nuts on your chin back about two posts ago.
    >From: "Fugly.com" <info@fugly.com>
    >Reply-To: <info@fugly.com>
    >To: "Dvoryian" <silent_sn@hotmail.com>
    >Subject: RE: job/T3
    >Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2001 23:15:04 -0500
    >
    >Dvoryian,
    >
    >Where do you go to school? How old are you? Send us a sample of your work
    >so we can see how you write. We *are* looking for help. And about the T3, I would be glad to talk to you about it and I'm sure we can work something out to *help* Fugly.
    >
    >FUGLY
    >http://www.fugly.com
    >
    >-----Original Message-----
    >From: Dvoryian [Mailto: Silent_sn@hotmail.com]
    >Sent: Thursday, March 29, 2001 10:53 PM
    >To: info@fugly.com
    >Subject: t3Info
    >
    >To Whom It may concern,
    hey Man whatsup, you probably dont know me to well or at all i should say, but i have a business preposition. I have Dual T3 shell that id would be glad to hand over to fugly, if i could be like admin with you and work the site with you, I also write great papers, I run a renegade newspaper out of my school,and would love to work for you guys, but tell me what you think cause i really want to keep fugly alive.
    Dvoryian
    >_________________________________________________________________
    >Get your FREE download of MSN Explorer at http://explorer.msn.com
    >
    >

20. Fugly

Fugly Administrator Staff Member Fugly Staff

That's a lie. We never sent that email. Dosvidouchebag.