We're fucked.

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Fugly, Mar 28, 2001.

1. Skully

Skully New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by dosvidonya:
    actually skully, you fuck up, in retrospect the irony is on yourself.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

My statement was ironic? How so? Or am I supposed to infer this in the same way that was supposed to infer that the word you were trying to spell was "insolent"?

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by dosvidonya:
    I'm quite aware that I spelled insolent wrong.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well, thank God that you spelled "niave" correctly!

And see how as you may, look at it upon yourself.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Huh? What is this, Ebonics 101? Special ed. for beginners? You sound like a fucking tard who's been smashed in the skull about a thousand times with a fuckin tire iron!

Anyway, I couldn't give a fuck about your spelling. That wasn't my point. Rather, I thought, rather lazily, perhaps, that you were trying to spell
    incoherent, in which case the irony would have been (in fact still is) quite clear.

And, yeah, listen to splatters and take that stupid fucking pic down!!

2. Skully

Skully New Member

Oh, and skully, I must add that you don't use elipses unless you have left something out...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Mmmm...why?

3. Topper

Topper New Member

I can get you a t3 if you prefer? And thats about 4.5 megabytes not bits. And I thought that a t1 can get close to 10 megabits = 1 megabyte. I may be wrong though, well anything I can do to help I will. I can also run you a DMirc if you want.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

That's the bit that's interesting, not your flame war.

This guy seems to have signed on with the genuine intention of offering Fugs an option here.

4. dvoryianSS

dvoryianSS New Member

uhh, last time I checked, the incorrectly spelled word incolent looks nothing like incoherent. But perhaps you are a dislexic. And I wasn't the one who said ahh...sweet irony, which I must add made no sense anyway you look at it, but thats ok. I really dont want to keep on this flaming war, you seem to be someone with a good sense of how to speak and write. Oh and no it's not ebonics its old english. I took the picture down because it took up mad space and was starting to bother me. Skully I truly think that you should stop trying to outsmart everyone in this forum by writing stuff that sounds real smart to the average joe to get your point across, I mean there is a time and a place and obviously if you haven't noticed, you can't have an intelligent conversation with some of the people in here, so why bother? And yes I'm sure that you will infer that to me but in reality, I'm probably one of the ones who shares your views and bon points and who doesnt use "fuck" 40 times in one sentence.

5. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

fuck wellfuck ... i fuck forfuck one fuck think fuck fuck dosvidonya, fuck if he'sfuck on fuck the level... should be applauded ... andfuck if fuck something fuck fuck can get fuck worked fuck out fuckfuck aboutfuck hosting thefuck site... then fuck i fuck am fuck liable to break fuck into fuck a soft fuck shoe fuck shufflefuck .....
    shit fuck man.. fuck someone fuck fuck comes fuck in fuck here fuck with fuck a fuck DECENT idea for a solution... and the vulturetards rip into fuck the poor fuck guy... well fuck fuck fuck you.. whoever fuck wants to be a fuck cynical motherfucker fuck about his fuck possible fuck solutionfuck .....

p.s. fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck

p.p.s. fugly... surely you don't need to host ALL the site on one server... it's gotta be possible to farm out some of the content to other servers...
    i mean... i have 40MB of webspace free you can use... you could maybe store your images or some archives there...
    all i have to do is set a username and password and it's all yours...

6. Skully

Skully New Member

Alright, where to begin with this tard...

uhh, last time I checked, the incorrectly spelled word incolent looks nothing like incoherent. But perhaps you are a dislexic.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

What, are you saying that I had a lazy mind at the time? I already said that you idiot - but thanks for the redundancy. I'm sure you're an expert at it.

And I wasn't the one who said ahh...sweet irony, which I must add made no sense anyway you look at it, but thats ok.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

It was ironic in that your failed attempt to spell "incoherent" rendered your message largely incoherent. Ergo, the irony. Pretty sophisticated, huh?

I really dont want to keep on this flaming war.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ah, you're no fun...fuck you and yer granny-felching mother.

Skully I truly think that you should stop trying to outsmart everyone in this forum by writing stuff that sounds real smart to the average joe to get your point across, I mean there is a time and a place and obviously if you haven't noticed, you can't have an intelligent conversation with some of the people in here, so why bother? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Who have I tried to "outsmart"? I'm not clever enough to outsmart people. I usually just mock and abuse people until they're begging to be shot in the head out of mercy. Nothing clever about that.

Anyway, I won't slag on you (asshole), but I do think that you ought to give the Fuggers more credit. Everyone here (save for the occasional Drag_on) is reasonably intelligent. Yourself included, despite your truly shameless spelling. (I don't expect you to be a walking dictionary, but have some courtesy for the readers who have to wade through that shit. Try a fucking paragraph once in a while.)

7. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Skully:
    Who have I tried to "outsmart"? I'm not clever enough to outsmart people<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

*chuckle*

you at least got that right skully...
    *snigger*

8. dvoryianSS

dvoryianSS New Member

skully you seemed to have missed the whole point, behind my slander. First off, I was never trying to spell incoherent, I was trying to spell INSOLENT. And Secondly, I spelled one word wrong and my spelling sucks? And no skully I give most of the people on this forum lots of credit towards their brain power. But you know you have people like Kitana(no offense) that sit there and fucking think we should all feel sorry for her, because she can't control her own body and mind, I'm sorry but i just find that really sad, And it's really unfortunate.
    OH and pimpdaddy I totally agree with your whole first paragraph it was mind shattering

9. Skully

Skully New Member

skully you seemed to have missed the whole point, behind my slander. First off, I was never trying to spell incoherent, I was trying to spell INSOLENT. And Secondly, I spelled one word wrong and my spelling sucks? And no skully I give most of the people on this forum lots of credit towards their brain power. But you know you have people like Kitana(no offense) that sit there and fucking think we should all feel sorry for her, because she can't control her own body and mind, I'm sorry but i just find that really sad, And it's really unfortunate.
    OH and pimpdaddy I totally agree with your whole first paragraph it was mind shattering
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Actually, you spelled countless words incorrectly, but as I stated before countless times, I couldn't give a fuck about your or anyone else's spelling. I make typos too, but who gives a fuck?

As for the idea that I apparently cannot grasp that you were attempting to spell "insolent", well, that's nonsense. I recognised that you were trying to spell "insolent" in previous posts...and we got on this digression about the role of irony in some of our writings... But again, who cares?

Anyway, I got no beef with you.

For the record, I don't give a fuck about your spelling - to the extent that the core message remains interpretable and intelligible. blah blah blah...

10. Skully

Skully New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by PimpDaddy:
    *chuckle*

you at least got that right skully...
    *snigger*
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

That's the last time I engage in an exercise of false modesty!

Oh yeah, fuck you too!

11. Topper

Topper New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Skully:

Actually, you spelled countless words incorrectly.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Shouldn't that be spelt?

12. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

That's the last time I engage in an exercise of false modesty!

Oh yeah, fuck you too!
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

oh come on skully.. don't be such a fuckin pussy.....

you used some self-depreciating humour....
    a humour that i regard as one of the highest....
    because to be able to make fun of yourself shows that you are not an anally retentive, uptight prick, who is full himself....

which is why i was surprised to see you use some.

13. loki

loki New Member

skully, swallow your pride and fucking stop your bitching already....

14. Biscuit Wise

Biscuit Wise New Member

It seems as though that particular argument has been settled.

Topper 1
    Skully 0

15. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by littleErn:
    It seems as though that particular argument has been settled.

Topper 1
    Skully 0
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

oooh... that's gonna sting!

16. Skully

Skully New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by PimpDaddy:
    oh come on skully.. don't be such a fuckin pussy.....

you used some self-depreciating humour....
    a humour that i regard as one of the highest....
    because to be able to make fun of yourself shows that you are not an anally retentive, uptight prick, who is full himself....

which is why i was surprised to see you use some.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Actually, Pimp, that's "anal retentive, uptight prick." The suffix "-ly" is redundant, as the word "anal" already serves as an allusion to the anus. (Who says I'm anal!)

As for the spelled vs. spelt thing, Topper and I are both right. According to the Merriam-Webster Collegiate Dictionary, the word "spelled" refers to the following:

"...(2) a : to write or print the letters of in a particular way ([e.g.]..."I spelled it wrong")..."

I think that that citation settles the matter conclusively.

"Spelt", on the other hand, is the British version of "spelled." So Topper and I are both correct, given our respective cultures.

NEXT!!

17. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

why do you have to be a complete and utter douchebag about everything skully? I have never once seen you agree with anything here. If we all said "YAY PRAISE THE JEWS!!!" I bet you would say something like "I Hate jews so much im going to gas myself" your just a shitsmear

18. Skully

Skully New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by I Murder Children:
    why do you have to be a complete and utter douchebag about everything skully? I have never once seen you agree with anything here. If we all said "YAY PRAISE THE JEWS!!!" I bet you would say something like "I Hate jews so much im going to gas myself" your just a shitsmear<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

That's right, I'm a self-hating jew - I'm a capricious little creature.

I'm sorry that you feel that way, but given the amount of shit flying around here, I hardly think that I'm alone in my crimes. There's a lot of things I agree with, but no one will recall them, naturally, as they're quite uninteresting: congruency doesn't stick in people's minds; conflict does. So please don't single me out as a troublemaker (God forbid!) on Fugly.

In reference to my immediately preceding post, my correction to Pimp's phrasing was (surprise!) another glorious example of my capacity to practice self-deprecation - a form of humour that will, no doubt, not be lost on you.

As for my having to whip out the dictionary to clarify the debate regarding the word "spelled", well, that was in response to Topper's inquiry as to the correct spelling of the term. I didn't initiate the debate or conflict in that instance; I simply settled it.

Hope you still love me.

19. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

Shut the fuck up already.This little war kept me enertained for about ten minutes but I'm getting real sick of this shit.

Spelled or spelt?blah blah blah. Christ.

20. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg Guest

"Entertained"