Well..?

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by PinkorBrown69, Jul 14, 2001.

1. PinkorBrown69

PinkorBrown69 New Member

Did anyone recognise me tonight?
    I Just got a call about an hr ago saying that I was on T.V tonight 'Fat boy on the beach...' (CH4 U.K).as it was said to me... I was 'the nutter dancing on the wall!' (I was wearing a Red and Blue Mambo T-shirt(Sexy ride). Did anyone watch/see it?
    I missed it... the party I went to tonight went a bit wonkey... I swerved it, an came home... (chicken that I am...)
    Fuck I'mamazed my writing is so good because I am fucked.... Anyone had the drink 'After-shock'? Tastes like listerine mouth wash, But its fucked me hw=ead up

2. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

eat the rock candy in the bottom of the bottle, it will get you fucked up too

3. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Aftershock! Wow... it's amazing, decent products are sold to dirty Englishmen!

4. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by American Sociopath:
    eat the rock candy in the bottom of the bottle, it will get you fucked up too<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

And after you do that, break the bottle over your head and eat the glass... that'll really fuck you up!

5. kitana

kitana New Member

and then when u go to the hospital for x-rays, strip nakit and run down the halls

6. kitana

kitana New Member

I WILL! I WILL! i will smash the bottle on your head, i will do the stitches for you, too.

7. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by PinkorBrown69:
    some of them really haven't got a clue or don't give shit, and you end up with bad stitch scars.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

That shit happened to me once... When I sliced my back open, they stitched some shit inside, then on the outside, the fucker went to town with the staplegun. It was cool while the staples were still in, because I could put all the body-piercers in town to shame with my line of 18 'rings.' Now I've got a frankenstein scar to show off... I think I did some nerve damage, too... Every time I'm outside doing yardwork or whatever, when a drop of sweat travels down the scar, I get this indescribable tingly sensation, and it feels like that on my entire lower back...

8. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Lomotil:
    I think I did some nerve damage, too... Every time I'm outside doing yardwork or whatever, when a drop of sweat travels down the scar, I get this indescribable tingly sensation, and it feels like that on my entire lower back...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

that's damaged nerves. have someone poke needles at different areas around the scar, to see if u can feel it and how/where u feel it.
    I have nerve damage on several parts of my body - mostly my arms.

9. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

so you stick needles in your arms then ... the plot thickens

10. PinkorBrown69

PinkorBrown69 New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by 666kitana999:
    I have nerve damage on several parts of my body - mostly my arms.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Don't tell me... Self mutilation right?

11. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by PimpDaddy:
    so you stick needles in your arms then ... the plot thickens<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I dont stick needles in my arms - The doctor did that himself.

12. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by PinkorBrown69:
    Don't tell me... Self mutilation right?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

NO! i think i was born this way or got this way over time... i dont know really

13. PinkorBrown69

PinkorBrown69 New Member

I fucking hate hospitals! I would rather stitch my own cuts than trust one of those newbie doctor/nurses, some of them really haven't got a clue or don't give shit, and you end up with bad stitch scars.

And have you seen the shape and thickness of the bottle? I know I've got a thick head but I wouldn't get enough leverage to smash it myself.
    Would anyone like to do it for me?

[ July 15, 2001: Message edited by: PinkorBrown69 ]

14. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

I'm not too terribly concerned about it, Kit... Otherwise, I'd have my friends poke me with needles. I think the main thing here is how the hospital staff tried to fuck me and lost... I didn't pay for a goddamn thing, and I think they could've paid off my bill if they had saved the money they spent on stamps for the damn collection notices...