Welcome MutilatedBeauty

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Ministersf, Jul 18, 2002.

1. Ministersf

Ministersf New Member

Hi! I read your profile and it's, nice to meet you! I notice you like garage bands and coffee shops. I also noticed that you misused the word "There" (Their) in your profile and misspelled your own name! I have good news for you. We have a fellow on this form who goes by the handle "TOMMY710" who might be right up your alley. I think you two should meet!

Enjoy the Fugly Forums. See you around, Short Bus.

*Quietly awaits a flaming response*

2. Dog Breath

Dog Breath New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Minister Saint-Fond:
    I also noticed that you misused the word "There" (Their) in your profile and misspelled your own name! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

She meant to spell it "Mutilated Booty".

3. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

Hey how come i get fucking stuck with her???im a relative newbie here im sure some of the older members get preferential treatment over me,in fact wheres meathead that cunt is in desperate need of a women no matter what condition shes in.

4. kitana

kitana New Member

i hope she has pics of her mutilated body

5. MutalatedBeauty

MutalatedBeauty New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by tommy710:
    Hey how come i get fucking stuck with her???im a relative newbie here im sure some of the older members get preferential treatment over me,in fact wheres meathead that cunt is in desperate need of a women no matter what condition shes in.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

STUCK?!?!