Weekly Rant: Teenage CounterStrike players

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Carnal_Knowledge, May 8, 2002.

1. Carnal_Knowledge

Carnal_Knowledge New Member

Here's my weekly rant.

These fucking morons are all shot in the ass and excited because they can run around, playing cops and robbers, and shooting people.

I just got the privelege of listening to some shitheel pin-cock teenager talk about his CounterStrike expertise for an hour and a half.

He was doing it in a barely understandable combination of hacker speak and really poor spelling and grammar that made your average brain-addled crackhead sound like Lincoln.

This stupid fuck wants to sit there and tell me which weapons are the best, and how he's Jesus Christ and how he wants to either join the Navy Seals or the Taliban, because he knows he's in high demand. What with his mad skillz.

I would be willing to wager not one of these pimple faced fuckwads has ever looked at or held one of those firearms. Forget having any basic comprehension of military guerilla tactics.

Stupid shit wants to sit there and lecture me on the L33t ski11z of the AK-47 or the Desert Eagle .50AE. No shit, asswipe, I own one of each.