Wedding protocols

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Tojo Burbage, Dec 6, 2002.

1. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

Am just about to set off for a friends wedding and I would like to ask me learned Fuggers a social protocol related question...

How soon is it considered morally acceptable before you attempt to shag the Bride?

Also, is it good manners to start a punch up with the Groom over non-payment for a bag of coke for the aforementioned event, or do I let it go as a wedding gift write off?

Thanking you in advance.

2. Psycho Bob

Psycho Bob New Member

it all depends if ur the "best" man or not...

3. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

No Bob, just a long-term friend to both of them...

4. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

well then, fuck the whore as soon as you possibly can, and beat the prick into a coma for not paying for his dope

5. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

IMC, it appears you're on the wavelength...best get yer metal clipped ass over to the UK fucking pronto, so us UK fugly's can get you royally fucked!

6. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

soon my friend, really soon

7. Cigarettes

Cigarettes New Member

Yeah fuck her before the wedding! And beat the guy after the wedding!

8. unlimited-time

unlimited-time Active Member

Oh ffs Dubya dont u know anything
    U gotta fuck him and beat the crap out of her.
    No girly jumper though ok...u might scare the other guests.

9. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Are you being presumptuous assuming that the bride would have you? If not, fuck it... fuck her and write the coke off as a wedding gift. You get the last laugh in the end... or maybe she does?

10. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nauseous:
    Are you being presumptuous assuming that the bride would have you? If not, fuck it... <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Presumptuous? Moi?

11. Darkgroovey

Darkgroovey New Member

I say run up during the vows and smash him in the mouth, then a couple of rib shots for good measure, then take then money out of the gift envelopes plus interest, then bust cap a couple caps into the ceiling just to show you mean business. who cares about the bride ruining her wedding is enuff of a payback

12. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

Actually, that's not too far from what the wedding was like, what is it with crinlkly old relatives that as soon as they get a sniff of grog they shed 30 years and they're all bare-knuckle champions again?

Fucking old people, can't stand the lavendar and cabbage smelling old farts sometimes....

13. Darkgroovey

Darkgroovey New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Dubya Dubya 2:
    Actually, that's not too far from what the wedding was like, what is it with crinlkly old relatives that as soon as they get a sniff of grog they shed 30 years and they're all bare-knuckle champions again?

Fucking old people, can't stand the lavendar and cabbage smelling old farts sometimes....
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

not sure DD2 but is nothing quite like beating an old person there already soft and mushy kinda makes it feel like your punching playdough!

14. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Mister Sinister:
    not sure DD2 but is nothing quite like beating an old person there already soft and mushy kinda makes it feel like your punching playdough!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

WHOA!!!! its funny because its true!!! Hey can I write some Cliff Y stuff?