We are family

Discussion in 'Random Media' started by unlimited-time, Mar 15, 2003.

1. kat

kat New Member

*sniff sniff* im hurt that i wasnt on there either.

waitaminute,nobody here has any pics of me!

*deludes herself into believing she would have been included,had there been a pic*

2. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg Guest

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by lil_devil:
    *sniff sniff* im hurt that i wasnt on there either.

waitaminute,nobody here has any pics of me!

*deludes herself into believing she would have been included,had there been a pic*
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

What about the fake one with the tits you posted like a year ago?

3. kat

kat New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Cheezedawg:
    What about the fake one with the tits you posted like a year ago?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

That was not me. My pic has never been up here,unless someone did it without me knowing

4. theonlylivingboy

theonlylivingboy New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by stymie:
    Well I can send one in of me but be warned, I have a lot of gray hair (started when I was 17), I rarely shave and the shadows under my eyes makes me look like a racoon. What the fuck I'm probably the oldest poster on here.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hmmm...grey air, scouser....could it be..!!

5. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Cheezedawg:
    What about the fake one with the tits you posted like a year ago?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

That was a different girl