Waterford

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by TURDCHOMPER, Jan 9, 2003.

1. TURDCHOMPER

TURDCHOMPER New Member

I'm heading there this August..for about a week to ten.... I expect all you Limeys to show up and attempt to kick my ass, explain soccer to me, or buy me a pint.

2. TURDCHOMPER

TURDCHOMPER New Member

as I was posting the last post the schedule changed...It'll be late May thru early June when I'm in Gunness heaven..

3. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

jesus man.. you're an american... travelling the *however many it is* miles from waterford to edinburgh to visit nursey and me for the weekend is nothing at all to you.. to us it's like a major fucking operation... and as well as that we know fuck all about waterford.. but we know the best pubs/clubs in edinburgh... PM nursey or me and we'll arrange something.. a few of us 'limeys' are planning some sort of gathering around that time anyway

4. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

Oh yes...the wheels are in motion for 'Fugly Convergence II'.... yay!

5. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

[gadget]i am always on duty[/gadget]

6. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

I think I have hooked up with someone to get me a gook fake passport, So I can finaly leave the country... Im so down for travel, so keep me informed

7. TURDCHOMPER

TURDCHOMPER New Member

me and the goddess are booked on a flight May 28 from Detroit Rock City to Dublin...will be there for about 6 days. The only days I got to be in Waterford (2 hrs south o Dublin) is MAy 31 and June 1..got to earn my pay...rest of the time I'll be looking to drink some real beer.

8. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

ok.. so from 'over the pond' we now have IHN, IMC, ulfur and cheezedawg coming over... well you guys should contact each other and sort it out between yourselves.. once you've decided on dates etc let us know... (plenty of notice too please you fucknuts)... and we'll all arrange things at this end..

wasn't there someone else who wanted to come over for the fugmeet??... Mister Sinister wasn't it you??.... canadian party dude.. well... anyone else who wants to come to Fugly Convergence II... PM, IM, e-mail or post.. and we'll supply details as and when they become a bit more solid

9. TURDCHOMPER

TURDCHOMPER New Member

I care fuck all about everybody's schedule..them's the dates I will be around.I'm working..it ain't a "holiday".. I'll let you know when I can terrorize your town as the date gets closer....

I hear that the Guinness sucks in Eire, but supposedly the Brits make good beer when they're not making bad jokes or butchering the English language...

10. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

if you want the best guiness go buy some in nigeria.. seriously...

11. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

[gadget]goodfella[/gadget]

12. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

kept man, I can personnaly guarantee you that the Guinness you'll have in Dublin is the best I have ever tasted, find a bar called O'Donaghues (it's near the park) in the town centre.

The 'craic' is unbelievably good, especially if there's a rugby match or gaelic football game on the day....I know as I missed 3 flights back to the UK 'cos I didn't want to leave!

Dunno, about Nigeria tho...

13. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

one of the few places in the world where original bottled stout guinness is widely available... if you're a real guinness fan you go for that... draught guinness is like guinness lite...

not that i drink the stuff.. i had real guinness once and it tasted like treacle or tar.. bleh

14. canine_STD

canine_STD New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ~pimpchichi~:
    i had real guinness once and it tasted like treacle or tar.. bleh<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Did you heat it?

15. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

You have to if you're laying a hot tar roof surely?