Was it something I said?

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Lomotil, Mar 25, 2002.

1. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Looks like nobody strikes again. Good thing I saved the page before it got deleted.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Fugly (In the deleted thread):
    I just thought this was some crazy shit.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You're right. It is crazy shit. But what are we supposed to do about it? My apathy and desentsitization are the result of years of being bombarded with this shit. These fuckwads have never gotten along with each other. They never will.

2. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

i dont know a damn thing about it Rev, but you should check your email anyway.

3. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

The thread was only up for about 4 minutes, so I doubt anyone knows. *Scurries off to check email*

4. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Whoa... I really need to czech that box more often... Thanks!

5. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

You're welcome!

6. Stranger

Stranger New Member

Are you going to fill us in on the details or just leave us wondering?

7. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Sure, but expect this whole thread to be deleted, too.

A topic was posted yesterday by 'Martin,' entitled 'Dayumm" (The remains of the thread can be found here <-- This is what gets left behind after a mod or admin deletes an entire thread) was posted at 9:18 PM (according to Fugly time). It posted a picture of some grinning Palestinian standing over a slew of freshly-slaughtered Jews in a pub somewhere. Accompanying it was the text from where he first saw it. 'Martin' added "I just thought this was some crazy shit." to the bottom of the post, and I replied at 9:21. I'm assuming 'Martin' didn't like what I said about the picture, so in a drunken fit, he deleted the whole thread. It's not the first time he's deleted posts of mine, I imagine I'm not the only one, either. The whole page was gone by 9:22.

Since this is his message board, and he obviously doesn't want the thread posted here, I won't. I did, however, save a copy of the whole page for reference, should anybody want to suck me off to read it (male forum members excluded - sorry, S.C.).

8. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by The Reverend Honkey Kong:
    I did, however, save a copy of the whole page for reference, should anybody want to suck me off to read it...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

9. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

You know you want to... besides, you're the closest one here to me (geographically speaking, of course)...

Tell ya what I'll do... Here is what the thread eventually evolved into.

10. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by The Reverend Honkey Kong:
    You know you want to... besides, you're the closest one here to me (geographically speaking, of course)...
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Pukies!

11. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Oh, I'll give you Pukey, all right...

12. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

(and I don't mean Nauseous...)

13. Stranger

Stranger New Member

I am sorry I asked

14. kitana

kitana New Member

Oh, I'll give you Pukey, all right...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

whatever