**WARNING: avoid posts by "Mother" and "Wand

Discussion in 'Jokes, Funny Stories and other Text.' started by Emetic, Aug 12, 2001.

1. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by kitana:
    that too <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

So you coded anything yet?

2. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by I Murder Children VIOLENTLY:
    So you coded anything yet?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

no, i havent bothered, i am still trying to get my computer to maintain stability

3. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by kitana:
    no, i havent bothered, i am still trying to get my computer to maintain stability <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

lol

4. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by I Murder Children VIOLENTLY:
    lol<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

shush up, IMC, if you did to your comp what i did to my comp, then you would have problems, too

5. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

This is true,IMC,after all Offal uses the engine that runs the fan in her computer to help power this thing here.

6. kitana

kitana New Member

yeah, Caaarrrrroline knows, she was the one that taught me how to make it

7. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

SOMEONE had to do something to help distract your attention away from those poor little doggies,Rojo and A.J.!Little did i know at the time,that you would then go on to ruthlessly 'dispose' of them once they no longer served any purpose!

8. kitana

kitana New Member

Rojo was already gone
    AJ was my baby, i would never hurt her
    You taught me how to make the contraption and said that you wanted pics of me using it. i gave them to you - this is how u repay me?

9. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

10. kitana

kitana New Member

and dont forget you masturbate with a 15 inch long, 5 inch wide dildo while thinking of us girls

11. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

Yes that's what i told you,and the other boys and girls (for example,i have Disorder getting his kitten to lick his nob-end for me,live)...the truth is,it's a much GREATER thrill that i get...the thrill of COMMANDING with my voice so many small insignificant souls...all willing to be shaped by my will...all so eager to please.
    You know,sometimes i go off out to the shops and leave you all thinking i'm sitting sating myself...does it never occur to you that it's a bit strange how i purr 'ohhhh,you're sooo gewwwwwwd,do it again... ...*exactly* every 8 minutes??Christ!You're all so fucking pitiful!

12. Disorder

Disorder New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote
    shhh! gaaahd damnit

13. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nursey:
    Yes that's what i told you,and the other boys and girls (for example,i have Disorder getting his kitten to lick his nob-end for me,live)...the truth is,it's a much GREATER thrill that i get...the thrill of COMMANDING with my voice so many small insignificant souls...all willing to be shaped by my will...all so eager to please. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

hmmmm...what do u and Pimp do for kicks then???

i bet you got the S&M thing overboard...
    your basement or livingroom is the torture chamber

show us pics, Nursey