want to live forever?

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by gobstopper77, Jun 17, 2002.

1. gobstopper77

gobstopper77 New Member

2. gobstopper77

gobstopper77 New Member

3. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

hey Iwant a chick to give me a handjob while wearing those things...

4. battlesausage

battlesausage New Member

5. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

ive seen this before,and the best thing is that guy is probably rich,some people will believe anything they fucking read,have you ordered one fred?

6. nerpsen

nerpsen New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>in other words

Yes, so I can spend my eterinty making your life a living hell

7. gobstopper77

gobstopper77 New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Bitch of the Year:
    shakin in my boots cunt

8. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Place my banner on your site and receive a free pair of Eternal Life Rings when 80 people have clicked on the banner. We will ship you the rings world wide. We pay for shipping.

80 clicks on my banner and you receive FREE Eternal Life Rings! We pay for shipping world wide!

You can also put my banner on several bulletin boards and tell people to click it. You could get 80 clicks in 2 days! See an example here.

When you post at newsgroups, give out your alexchiu.com link code in your signature. When you email a friend, give out your alexchiu.com link code in your signature.

For example:
    --------------------- Your Email Signature ------------------------
    Do you want to live forever? Alex Chiu has invented a device which will give you physical immortality. Click here! http://www.alexchiu.com/affiliates/clickthru.cgi?ID=yourlinkcode

When 80 people clicked your link code or your banner, you receive FREE Immortality RIngs!

After you have signed up, you will instantly be given password and ID and can log on the administration and check the status 24 hours a day. You can be anywhere in the world to join.

I have a cgi program installed on my site that can track the numbers of click-thrus directed from your site. All you have to do is sign up with our automated cgi program, and you will gain permission to use this system within 3 minutes after signing up. After you have signed up online, you can immediately gain access to an administration panel where you can monitor the activity of the traffic generated from your site. You may test it by pasting my banner on your site and click on it a few times. Then you log-in the administration panel and you will see that the number of click-thrus actually increases. It's easy to earn the rings because we have a bulletin board where many expert affiliates post their tips and short cuts on how to earn the clicks.

Concerning 80 clicks for a pair of Rings: Only unique clicks would count. Total clicks don't count. What is a unique click? A unique click is a click generated by a different computer. A cheater can click on my banner back and forth for 1000 times and the total click would be 1000. So total click doesn't count. The administration panel will show both the unique clicks and the total clicks.

What happens if the number of clicks exceeded 80? Don't worry. When the clicks reached 300, I will ship you a pair of the Super 21,000 gauss Neodymium Eternal Life Rings as reward.

You will be able to start posting banner and monitoring the traffic within 3 minutes after you have signed up. Everything is fully automated.

It's FREE to sign up. Just 80 clicks earns you a pair of Eternal Life Rings.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Clever gal... Too bad I took off the "?id=heatherny" before I visited the site...

9. Matthew

Matthew New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Friar Bitchicus Slapiticus:
    Clever gal... Too bad I took off the "?id=heatherny" before I visited the site...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

10. nerpsen

nerpsen New Member

Some people really are gullible.

11. gobstopper77

gobstopper77 New Member

in other words
    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Bitch of the Year:
    shit I need to get one of those!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>