wanna see husband stealing physco whore who didnt win?

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by notachanceinhellbitch, May 26, 2004.

1. notachanceinhellbitch

notachanceinhellbitch New Member

2. Dubya 2.0

Dubya 2.0 New Member

Hell hath no fury than a woman scorned.

3. bullfrog69

bullfrog69 New Member

Well, after reading her journal, it seems that she has succeeded, at least if she is talking about your husband in the posts. Why is it that when husbands cheat, the girl always gets blamed? What about your piece of shit prick of a husband, who cheated on you? Looks to me like you are definitely a woman scorned, however, you are taking it out on the wrong person. Leave this girl alone. Why give out her journal to a message board? Don't you realize how dumb you look, giving this girl that power over you?

4. unlimited-time

unlimited-time Active Member

Rofl..just read that diary.If your husband has left you for that simpering female well you're better off without him.From what i've read she seems to have the IQ of a 5 year old. Let her have him coz men like him don't change , he'll get bored with her and she'll be in your shoes.
    But i agree with bullfrog, you will come out worse if you let it get to you, he's only a penis and an bit of a useless one at that go out get laid and have some fuckin fun.

5. motherfucker666

motherfucker666 New Member

THESE ARE ALL LIES PLEASE IGNORE.................

THE PERSON THAT POSTED THIS IS FULL OF SHIT AND JUST WANT TO START TROUBLE...SHE IS A REAL ASSHOLE...PLEASE IGNORE....SHE WILL NOT BE BACK ON HERE AT ALL

6. Reizvolles

Reizvolles Active Member

Did you kill her?

7. Dr.Roboto

Dr.Roboto New Member

PICS!!

8. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

I seriously hope, all three of them made a suicide pact, sitting the garage, car running, holding there children in there lap, as everyone dies...

Ciao oxygen thieves