Vote on Medivet/Amvet/Amy's abilities as a "parent&quot

Discussion in 'More Serious Topics' started by NurseR, Apr 25, 2005.

?

Is Medivet/amvet/Amy fit to be a parent?

1. Hell no, she's a freak of nature.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Hell yes, she's a freak of nature.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. ucicare

ucicare Active Member

Buy a flashlight instead of a gun. If anyone comes sneaking around the house, shine it on your face. That should stop them in their tracks.

(Yes, I am teasing you. But it was too funny to pass up. Sorry.)

Forget the gun idea. Bad, Bad, Bad idea. Get a monitored home security system with a panic button if you are really concerned.

Guns = Depression = Kids = Drugs = Fear = Paranoia
    (Somebody dies, and 9 out of 10 times it ain't a bad guy)

Barry

2. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

ahhh.. it all makes sense now.. michael moore shaved his hair and beard

3. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

so when she turns 18, can we duct tape her to a rubber raft naked, while my friends take turns pissing on her at my keg party?

4. Checkmate

Checkmate New Member

1) is their going to be a cover charge for this party?

2) What kind of beer is going to be in the keg?

3) Just let me know the time and place

5. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

1) yes, a modest fee to cover expensises, $3 to $5 max

2) I will have two to start with, Heiniken, and schlitz malt liquor (blue) bull

3) whenever the guest of honor arrives, but this will problly last a few days, so there will be plenty of face to piss on, don't you worry my frind...

6. Brian OBlivion

Brian OBlivion New Member

"And thank you for helping me come to the realization that I need to keep a gun in my home for self defense purposes in case worst comes to worst."

Be careful, you could piss somebody off with that .22.

7. MEDICVET

MEDICVET New Member

Will gladly admit to all but the drug use, unless you count my legal prescriptions, or the beer I drink, ciggys I smoke, or rare use of something I once had a legal prescription for in the state of California and I think should be legal in the first place.

Howzzat for bein unequivocable? :lol:

Still, it does ease my fears a little having it in the house, and this weekend might take the kids and I target shooting. At their ages, I think the best way to have the proper respect for a weapon is to know what it can do and how to use it. And if the only result is that my fears have been eased, then it was money well spent. Actually, I told a neighbor about what was going on, and while I have it now, I am able to make payments. A .22 would not have been my weapon of choice, but it will suffice. ;)

8. Geezer Glide

Geezer Glide New Member

9. MEDICVET

MEDICVET New Member

nope. no need.

billy, I am honestly concerned about you. i know you will lash back a 'zinging' insult, but there it is, and i could give a shit what insults you throw at me, because you obviously have a need to do it. if it makes ya feel better, go for it.

10. Geezer Glide

Geezer Glide New Member

AMTRACK its part of my anger management therapy, to insult liars who claim stolen valor

11. MEDICVET

MEDICVET New Member

hey, as long as it remains online, if it makes you feel better to think what you want and post accordingly, then go for it.