Viva la France

Discussion in 'Jokes, Funny Stories and other Text.' started by Nicodemus, Apr 12, 2003.

1. Nicodemus

Nicodemus New Member

You are the President of the United States and NASA tells you that a large meteor is heading straight for Earth and it will strike France at 2:00 am one month from today.

France calls and begs you to use your entire available arsenal to save it. You know that by doing this it will take away from the buildup in the Middle East and hurt the war against terrorism. If you don't, France is toast.

Here is your dilemma:

Do you stay up and watch it live, or tape it and watch it in the morning?

2. stymie

stymie New Member

First thing I'd do is order the channel tunnel to be filled with cement, (which incidentally ain't a bad idea anyway) point every gun we have towards the south and watch it live with a few beers and some popcorn.

3. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

i think i'd save all that yummy wine, champagne, cheese and all the hot French guys i'd like to fuck. after that i'd stay awake AND tape the aftermath.

4. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ratilla the hun:
    i think i'd save all that yummy wine, champagne, cheese and all the hot French guys i'd like to fuck. after that i'd stay awake AND tape the aftermath.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You know, I'd hoped that by this ripe age, you might've seen National Lampoon's European Vacation.

5. Ulfur Engil

Ulfur Engil New Member

I can only imagine Germany saying, "See, this is why we didn't want to occupy you fuckers a second time around. At some point God was going to get sick of your crap and would just erase your country altogether!"