Victim of a Smiley Face Icon

Discussion in 'Jokes, Funny Stories and other Text.' started by Yummy, Jul 2, 2002.

1. Yummy

Yummy New Member

So I tried d'loading a crack (for a software application that shall remain nameless) from Kazaa, it d'loaded really fast and had a cute smiley face icon and then deleted my windows folder...why would anyone want to burn an innocent girl just trying to steal software???

2. 1337

1337 New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Yummy:
    So I tried d'loading a crack (for a software application that shall remain nameless) from Kazaa, it d'loaded really fast and had a cute smiley face icon and then deleted my windows folder...why would anyone want to burn an innocent girl just trying to steal software???<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

The Million Dollar Question is: Why wouldnt they?

3. 1337

1337 New Member

damn Gif-Hitler looks sexy against the brown background

4. Yummy

Yummy New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by 1337:
    damn Gif-Hitler looks sexy against the brown background<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

you do have to appreciate the way his bulge shifts from side to side

5. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

you shouldnt download patches or crakz from Kazaa... always use Astal vista serch, if that dosent work goto the TNT forums

6. 1337

1337 New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Yummy:
    you do have to appreciate the way his bulge shifts from side to side<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

YOU KNOW I DO!!!

7. Yummy

Yummy New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by DIEMUTHAFUCKADIE!!!:
    you shouldnt download patches or crakz from Kazaa... always use Astal vista serch, if that dosent work goto the TNT forums<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanks

8. kitana

kitana New Member

So I tried d'loading a crack (for a software application that shall remain nameless) from Kazaa, it d'loaded really fast and had a cute smiley face icon and then deleted my windows folder...why would anyone want to burn an innocent girl just trying to steal software???<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

damn, that sux, how did u fix it?

9. Yummy

Yummy New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Serial Experiments Kit:
    damn, that sux, how did u fix it?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I am going to reformat and reinstall windows on that computer...when I have time...good thing I had just backed up my MP3s

10. 1337

1337 New Member

I am going to reformat and reinstall windows on that computer...when I have time...good thing I had just backed up my MP3s<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

yeah we wouldnt want you go be with out your 'Darude' MP3s for a single day

11. Yummy

Yummy New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by 1337:
    yeah we wouldnt want you go be with out your 'Darude' MP3s for a single day<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I don't know who Darude is...but I have some rare live N'Sync stuff and some early Britney Spears that I would cry if I lost!!!

12. kitana

kitana New Member

I am going to reformat and reinstall windows on that computer...when I have time...good thing I had just backed up my MP3s<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

reformatting sux!

I don't know who Darude is...but I have some rare live N'Sync stuff and some early Britney Spears that I would cry if I lost!!!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! a teeny-bopper!

13. Yummy

Yummy New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Serial Experiments Kit:
    AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! a teeny-bopper! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Actually the last songs I d'loaded were:

The Safety Dance
    Love is Like Oxygen
    Chain of Fools
    Air From Suite 3 in D Major
    Granny
    Where are you Going
    You're Taking Up Another Man's Place
    Dreamsville
    Lapdance
    Addictive

14. 1337

1337 New Member

Actually the last songs I d'loaded were:

The Safety Dance
    Love is Like Oxygen
    Chain of Fools
    Air From Suite 3 in D Major
    Granny
    Where are you Going
    You're Taking Up Another Man's Place
    Dreamsville
    Lapdance
    Addictive
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

saftey dance OWNS!

15. Yummy

Yummy New Member

saftey dance OWNS!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes it does...but the video for Lapdance is the Shiznit...there is this girl with a dragonfly tattoo...I like dragonflies!

16. 1337

1337 New Member

Yes it does...but the video for Lapdance is the Shiznit...there is this girl with a dragonfly tattoo...I like dragonflies!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

one time i was at a pond and i saw a dragonfly and it was awsome.

17. Yummy

Yummy New Member

one time i was at a pond and i saw a dragonfly and it was awsome.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

that is why I love them, even on some Hot Ho's Hip

18. 1337

1337 New Member

that is why I love them, even on some Hot Ho's Hip<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

can insects have downs?
    I wanna see a dragonfly who has the downs. That would OWN

19. 1337

1337 New Member

LMFAO! look for dragonfly deformalities.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hey Champ, dont you love the downs?

20. kitana

kitana New Member

Hey Champ, dont you love the downs?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

dur dur, yeaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh!