use msn messenger?

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by pimpchichi, Aug 24, 2002.

1. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

2. kat

kat New Member

3. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

*sigh* here's a copy n paste..

Brief Description:
    The Plus! Extension is software that adds functionalities Microsoft's MSN Messenger. It is very easy to install it, as it is easy to uninstall it, so do not hesitate one second to try it! The following is a list of some of the most enjoyed features:

- Logging (historic): Automatically keeps a text file of your chats so that you can laugh of all the stupid things you said, some months after . This works quite like IRC logs (if you know what I am talking about).

- Personalized Away. If you want your contacts to receive a specific message when you're away, the Plus! Extension is for you! This works kinda like ICQ. Just enter your message when you change your status to Away or Busy. It will be sent at regular intervals to anyone trying to contact you.

- Messenging at work? Now, with a simple shortcut you can make all your Messenger windows minimized and put your status to Busy. Your boss won't catch you anymore!

- Transparency: You like the cool alpha-bending (transparency) effects of Windows 2000/XP? The Plus! Extension allows for these types of effects to be featured in the main MSN window as well as chat windows.

There is much more to be had with this wonderful application. If you use MSN Messenger then this is definitely for you!

4. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

and it also gets rid of that crappy adbar at the bottom of the main M$N window

5. ross_perot

ross_perot New Member

Thanks Pimp, it is moments like these that lead me to believe that you are god

6. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>

- Logging (historic): Automatically keeps a text file of your chats so that you can laugh of all the stupid things you said, some months after . This works quite like IRC logs (if you know what I am talking about).

[/B]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Fuck,I wish I had that when I first got MSN messenger.

7. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ross perot:
    Thanks Pimp, it is moments like these that lead me to believe that you are god<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

oh!.. so that would make you the lamb of god's girlfriend!

8. ross_perot

ross_perot New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ~pimpchichi~:
    oh!.. so that would make you the lamb of god's girlfriend! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

EXACTLY!!!!!!!!

9. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

~For Rossy:

Seig Hail Mary,all full of grace had a little lamb,it's name was Ross Perot.
    Blessed art thou fruit of thy coca,
    And deliver us that grade 'A' snow.

[ August 25, 2002: Message edited by: Nursey ]

10. ross_perot

ross_perot New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nursey:
    ~For Rossy:

Seig Hail Mary,all full of grace had a little lamb,it's name was Ross Perot.
    Blessed art thou fruit of thy coca,
    And deliver us that grade 'A' snow.

[ August 25, 2002: Message edited by: Nursey ]
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

That was beautiful. I have never felt as warm inside as I did while reading my own little prayer. I LOVE U NURSEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11. battlesausage

battlesausage New Member

Thanks pimp.

12. mOuLDeH

mOuLDeH New Member

I already have !plus - but thanks for alerting more people to it pimp, because now my IRC commands work with more people