Two very funny jokes worth reading

Discussion in 'Jokes, Funny Stories and other Text.' started by Fear Night, Aug 23, 2003.

1. Fear Night

Fear Night New Member

The Loan:
    One day Kristina got a call from one of her friends. She asked her to come to the mall with her and that she would be there shortly. Kristina had no money and went downstairs to ask her dad for some money. She said, "Dad, can I have 10 dollars?" He replied, "Well you know what you gotta do." She said, "But daddy, we dont have time for that my friend will be here soon." He said, "You sure?" She replied, "Well .... ok then." So she pulls down her dads pants and starts sucking his dick. When she finished she told her dad, "Ewww Dad, you dick tasted like shit." Her dad replied, "Well, your brother wanted to borrow the car."

John Visits the Chicken Ranch:
    One day John wanted some pussy. He was 17 years old and lived in south Alabama. He had just gotten his pay today and wanted to spend it. Being a virgin and all he had very little sexual experience. He decided to spend his $50 that he earned at the local whore house. He goes inside and tells the clerk what he wanted. She said, "Well how much money do you have?" He replied, "Well ma'mn I have 50 bucks." She said, "I hope you know $100 is the minimum .... well wait, you can have Shela for $50." The clerk handed John the key to her room and he eagerly ran down the ****way. When he entered, Shela closed the door behind him. She got close to him and whispered in his ear, "So .... what do you want to do?" John, not knowing anything about sex replied, "Well whatever you want." She said, "Well we will do something called 69 .... just follow what I’m doing." They both got to work and about half way through Shela feels a fart coming on. She didn't want to ruin the moment for him and passed it silently. A few minutes later she feels another one coming along. She passes it silently yet again. Suddenly John stopped. Shela said, "Why did you stop?" John replied, "Ma'mn, I cant take 67 more of them."