TV Talk Show Needs People with Fucked Up Relationships

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by wiggin, Jul 5, 2001.

1. wiggin

wiggin New Member

I work for a new national television talk
    show called Talk or Walk. It's hosted by best-selling author, Michael Baisden,
    and it will start airing in the Fall.

We're looking for some people with issues.

All guests will be financially compensated ($200), and they'll get a free trip to
    Los Angeles. Read Below for more info..

Do You Have an Issue With Someone Close To You?

Whether it's a sibling, friend, roommate, boss, co-worker, or significant other,
    we all run into road bumps in our lives. While some of us deal with these obstacles,
    others of us remain indecisive on which direction we want to go.

If you're at an impasse in your relationship, we invite you to get off the fence and MAKE A CHOICE. Are you going to TALK it out, or WALK away?

Hosted by best-selling author and relationship expert, Michael Baisden, the new show, Talk or Walk features people from all walks of life who want to resolve their relationships.

After listening to both sides of the story, he and the studio audience offer insightful
    opinions as to whether reconciliation appears possible.

You can then make a more informed decision about which direction you want to take.

Most importantly, you can finally put an end to your indecision and bring your relationship to its proper conclusion.

INTERESTED PARTIES, PLEASE CALL 323-769-6773.

NOTE: This show is done in a classy way - along the lines of Oprah, NOT Jerry Springer.

2. kitana

kitana New Member

u gotta be kidding me...

3. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg Guest

Let's see now. I'm in love with a gurl I met on the internet, and she doesn't want me. I stalk her everyday and send her pictures of my penis. If she did decide to want me, then some "bloke" from England would try to steal her from me. My best friend is a sociapathic killer. I get drunk every weekend to avoid dealing with ex-girlfriends. Frankly, I think a goat's ass is sexy. I victimize people in brutal ways in order to make my living. And next week, myself and another girl I've never met before are going to break into an abandoned asylum in an attempt to kill retards that live in the tunnels below. Do I have issues? You're damn right I do! And I wouldn't trade em in for anything.....

4. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

IHN and i are going on... ill keep you all informed

5. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by American Sociopath:
    IHN and i are going on... ill keep you all informed<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

uh, going on? what do u mean???

6. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by 666kitana999:
    uh, going on? what do u mean???<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Shut up you dummy,
    You fucking dummy,
    you dumb fucking dummy..
    Christ you are like almost retarded from your stupidity

7. I HATE NAGGERS

I HATE NAGGERS New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by American Sociopath:
    IHN and i are going on... ill keep you all informed<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

FUCK YOU FREAK. Find some other schlub to take part in your bullshit. And stay out of my driveway with your nigger base stereo bullshit.

8. kitana

kitana New Member

SHUT THE FUCK UP, IMC

9. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

10. kitana

kitana New Member

i got a story - i have a psycho ex. i have proof that he's psycho too -emails, letters.
    my current boyfriend - that's right, i have a boyfriend now - also has a psycho ex. my psycho ex still bugs me, and my boyfriend's psycho ex still bugs him too.

11. I HATE NAGGERS

I HATE NAGGERS New Member

why the hell would anybody come to Fugly looking for freaks to go on their show?

12. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by 666kitana999:
    i got a story - i have a psycho ex. i have proof that he's psycho too -emails, letters.
    my current boyfriend - that's right, i have a boyfriend now - also has a psycho ex. my psycho ex still bugs me, and my boyfriend's psycho ex still bugs him too.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Maybe you oughta fix the two up? They might hit it off!

13. kitana

kitana New Member

i thought of trying to get the two psycho exes to hook up, but shit, i dont know what the outcome would be...one seeking revenge and the other obsessed

14. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

They sound like a perfect match to me...