Tuberville out at Auburn

Discussion in 'Sports' started by MAJ Havoc, Dec 3, 2008.

1. MAJ Havoc

MAJ Havoc Active Member

2. ucicare

ucicare Active Member

I hear that Tommy Bowden is available.

If Tubby has any sense he will retire. Nobody in their right mind would want the pressure of being an SEC football coach.

3. phatboy

phatboy New Member

It must be the 'in' thing. Since they got rid of Fulmer, Croom, Bowden (Clemson), they must be just trying anything. The ADs dont realize that the same players could be undefeated next year.

4. ucicare

ucicare Active Member

Tebow has to be gay. Nobody can be that perfect.

5. phatboy

phatboy New Member

After I saw him hugging his 'roommate' saturday afternoon all they didnt do was kiss.

That was way too much man on man action, hugging somebody is one thing, it looked like they were feeling each other up.

*I hope he wins the National Championship and goes to the NFL.

6. MAJ Havoc

MAJ Havoc Active Member

Looks like form AU DC Gene Chizik is in. My, how far the mighty have fallen.

7. ucicare

ucicare Active Member

Just be glad it wasn't a Bowden.

8. phatboy

phatboy New Member

Or Charles Barkley.

Who is on an anti-racism campaign, or is it a reverse racism campaign? I can never remember....

9. MAJ Havoc

MAJ Havoc Active Member

Bama got the same treatment for not hiring Sly Croom. Good thing they didn't cower to the nay-sayers.

Chizik should hold a press conference and apologize for taking the job and for being white. He is getting beat up about it.

10. ucicare

ucicare Active Member

Barkely is a racist. he agreed to help with a basketball hire ONLY if they agreed to hire a black coach, NO MATTER WHAT.

That is clear racism. Agreeing to hire someone based on race, not qualifications, if racism.