try and catch me now!

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by ratatouille, Jan 12, 2003.

1. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

i just got new rollerskates! YAY! now i'm gonna go feather my hair and dig up my Ratt and Poison tapes for my ghetto blaster.

2. Darkgroovey

Darkgroovey New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ratilla the hun:
    i just got new rollerskates! YAY! now i'm gonna go feather my hair and dig up my Ratt and Poison tapes for my ghetto blaster.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

you also need the essential whitesnake and cinderella

3. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

i think i have a Cinderella tape from the 80's thats still wrapped in the cellophane it came in. i gave it to my brother one x-mas cause i was made at him and he gave it back to me the following x-mas. i think i was about 13.
    what id really like is a pair of those fuzzy pom-pom thingy's to tie on the top of them. now that would be cool.

4. Darkgroovey

Darkgroovey New Member

and let's not forget fuzzy dice earrings and daisy duke shorts to go with those and some knee high white socks with red stripes. that would make my whole month.

5. kitana

kitana New Member

i hope you have insurance.

6. Cigarettes

Cigarettes New Member

Very Groovy! Don't bust your ass!

7. Smokey McPot

Smokey McPot Member

Rollerskates are so 1970.

8. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Mr. Don't Give A Fuck:
    Rollerskates are so 1970.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

and? old school rox

9. Cigarettes

Cigarettes New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by KESUS:
    and? old school rox<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

HELL YEAH!!!!!!!!!

10. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Mr. Don't Give A Fuck:
    Rollerskates are so 1970.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

er, so 1980 for me. remember "Roller Boogie" the movie with Linda Blair after her stint in the "Excorcist"? and who can forget "Xanadu" with that kick ass soundtrack by ELO and Olivia Newton-JOhn? *sighs* those were the days.

11. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

*skates up and down driveway singing*
    "FAME! I wanna live foreveeeeerr! I'm gonna learn how to fly, HIGH! I'm gonna make it to heaven if you remember my name, FAME!"

12. kitana

kitana New Member

i hope u have insurance. if u fall, plz take pics of the damage.

13. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by KESUS:
    i hope u have insurance. if u fall, plz take pics of the damage.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    i dont have stupid insurance, obviously, and there wont be any falling. only FLYYYIIIIING! YAY!

14. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ratilla the hun:
    u still need insurance. i kould help u find some life insurance, butt u would have to make me yer beneficiary.

15. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

i HAVE insurance. just not any insurance against stupidity. besides, how bad could i possibly hurt myself rollerskating? oh, perhaps a scraped knee or hand. NOT ME! i can fly!

16. kitana

kitana New Member

i HAVE insurance. just not any insurance against stupidity. besides, how bad could i possibly hurt myself rollerskating? oh, perhaps a scraped knee or hand. NOT ME! i can fly!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

faces of death klips, plz.
    ( insert pic of rollerskater breaking arm here )

17. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

faces of death klips, plz.
    ( insert pic of rollerskater breaking arm here )
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

no way. i got skill. i got game. i'm not breaking my arm. i might get eaten by the gators in my pond, but the skates would probably choke them. Keep dreaming Skittles.

18. kitana

kitana New Member

no way. i got skill. i got game. i'm not breaking my arm. i might get eaten by the gators in my pond, but the skates would probably choke them. Keep dreaming Skittles.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

GATORS!?
    post pics, plz.

19. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

eighties - i'm living in the eighties
    eighties - i have to push, i have to struggle
    eighties - get out of my way, i'm not for sale no more
    eighties - let's kamikaze 'til we get there

and we sang
    you do it this way

eighties - by day we run by night we dance, we do
    eighties - i'm in love with the coming race
    eighties - i've got the best, i'll take all i can get
    eighties - i'm living for the eighties

eighties - i'm living in the eighties - i push
    eighties - i'm living
    eighties - i'm living in the eighties - i struggle
    eighties - i'm living

eighties - i'm living
    eighties - i'm living in the eighties
    eighties - push, push, struggle

eighties - i'm living
    eighties - eighties - i'm living

20. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

What do you know about the 80's? You were locked in a fucking closet during that decade. You don't even know who 'Asia' is.

**quiz**
    Anyone know this song?

"Stand up in a clear blue morning/Until you see what can be alone in a cold day dawning/Are you still free?/Can you be?/When some cold tomorrow finds you..."