Truck drivers ROCK!!

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Celestia, Dec 30, 2000.

1. Celestia

Celestia New Member

My younger brother is a truck driver, but I never thought that I'd be attracted to one romantically..but Paul has changed my mind.

Actually,I'm new,semi-geekie,and wondering wtf I'm doing here!

------------------
    I don't wanna sound like a queer or nothing,but I think unicorns are kick ass!!

2. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

I was wondering the same thing

3. Fecal Leaker

Fecal Leaker New Member

Actually, I could see that if you (his sister) were born with a huge penis. I read in magazine that some (not all) truck drivers like to suck cock. Do you have a cock? Boy, I'd like to see that. It kinda turns me on a little bit.

------------------
    Eat shit and live....1000 flies can't be wrong

4. Fecal Leaker

Fecal Leaker New Member

answer my questions, GODDAMMNIT!!!!

------------------
    Eat shit and live.....1000 flies can't be wrong

5. TURDCHOMPER

TURDCHOMPER New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Celestia:
    My younger brother is a truck driver, but I never thought that I'd be attracted to one romantically..but Paul has changed my mind.

Actually,I'm new,semi-geekie,and wondering wtf I'm doing here!

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

NO, you are a full fledged fucking geek.
    But now that you started this shit, tell us just how much redneck, beer belly wearing, greasy food eating, hemmoroidal, sweaty, tobacco dippin, country music listening trucker cock you have sucked so far...

6. I HATE NAGGERS

I HATE NAGGERS New Member

how romantic..a truck driver is changing your life...
    Go on a few runs with him and sleep in that romantic sleeper while he makes 50 cents a mile with which he will build your dream home, after he spends the next 30 years paying off his truck. Eat some of that gourmet Truckstops Of America food and meet all kinds of new friends, especially the hookers that will knock on the truck door at night when you and your love are parked behind some truckstop trying to get some sleep to the sound of diesel engines, hissing air brakes, and the occasional horn...
    Yup, go on a few runs, then you will COME TO YOR FUCKING SENSES AND YO WILL DUMP HIM AND COME BACK TO ME WHERE YOU BELONG YOU TWO TIMING BITCH!

7. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

look at the postive side, at least she didn't run off with a black guy like your last girlfriend