Truck Driver, a Priest, and 3 Niggers....

Discussion in 'Jokes, Funny Stories and other Text.' started by Rico Stlye, Jun 2, 2003.

1. Rico Stlye

Rico Stlye New Member

Ok, this is a classic, you've prob heard it before, but oh well.

OK..

A guy is driving down the highway in his 18-wheeler, when he sees a nigger hitch-hiking on the side of the road, so he swerves over to hit him, and gets back on the road. About 5 miles later, he sees another nigger hitch-hiking on the side of the road, swerves over and hits him. About 10 minutes later he see's a Priest hitch-hiking on the side of the road, so he thinks to himself "Ehh, I just killed two people, maybe I should give him a ride" So he stops and picks the Priest up. He asks the Priest where he's going, and the Priest tells him. So they are driving along, and the truck driver see's another nigger hitch-hiking on the side of the road again. Now he thinks to himself "Hmm, I've gotta Priest here, I better not" And he continues to fight the urge. As they pass the black man, the Priest swings open his door and looks over at the driver, "Almost missed one, my son".

"I heard it" I know I know, but hey, it's a classic nigger joke, and nuttin's better then nigger jokes.

2. Meikle

Meikle New Member

wasnt the funniest version ive heard.